Just started playing, someone please explain how this sucks.

#21Spoke_WreckerPosted 3/24/2013 5:54:03 PM
Halo MP has always been headshot oriented, Pistol was king and the only thing better than that was the sniper.
---
What do I look like Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
THIZZ IZ WHAT IT IZ -- GT: Spidux
#22SterlingFoxPosted 3/24/2013 6:13:39 PM
TheBiggerOne posted...
SterlingFox posted...
TheBiggerOne posted...
This game's actually really fun, coming from someone who played a **** ton of 3 and hated Reach. Everything seems to work nicely, and all the new changes are pretty much seamless. Am I missing something? Because it seems like most people here hate this game for whatever reasons.

This is where you lost all your credibility and it became obvious that you're trolling. Not because the act of playing those games, but but because the concept that you think it makes you special or more credible because you have.

Sorry for not being a 10 YEAR HALO FAN 4 LYFE HALO 2 IS THE BEST

You should be more sorry for not being able to read or comprehend basic dialogue.
---
Underwater Spartans:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djp5dtz02eQ&feature=plcp
#23TheBiggerOne(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 6:20:03 PM
SterlingFox posted...
TheBiggerOne posted...
SterlingFox posted...
TheBiggerOne posted...
This game's actually really fun, coming from someone who played a **** ton of 3 and hated Reach. Everything seems to work nicely, and all the new changes are pretty much seamless. Am I missing something? Because it seems like most people here hate this game for whatever reasons.

This is where you lost all your credibility and it became obvious that you're trolling. Not because the act of playing those games, but but because the concept that you think it makes you special or more credible because you have.

You should be more sorry for not being able to read or comprehend basic dialogue.

Don't you have some Halo fan fic to go read?
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbySdh66npI
Deal with it 8===D | GT: LobotomyJesus
#24Cpt_of_IndustryPosted 3/24/2013 6:42:01 PM
darren19822000 posted...
Cpt_of_Industry posted...
would u rather slit your arteries and smoke a bong while u bleed out or smoke a blunt with a grenade on you once the blunt is gone it blows up

the blunt....blowing my organs all over other people> blood on my floor

LOL. You actually responded to it. Classic.
---
The Jersey Guy
#25SterlingFoxPosted 3/24/2013 7:06:35 PM
TheBiggerOne posted...
SterlingFox posted...
TheBiggerOne posted...
SterlingFox posted...
TheBiggerOne posted...

Don't you have some Halo fan fic to go read?

You're starting to sound pretty mad.

First you're a Halo fan, and now you're trying to mock Halo fans. Told you you were an obvious troll.
---
Underwater Spartans:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djp5dtz02eQ&feature=plcp
#26ProdozulPosted 3/24/2013 7:11:07 PM
Spoke_Wrecker posted...
This topic is in need of some tampons.

This.
#27TheBiggerOne(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 7:15:11 PM
SterlingFox posted...
You're starting to sound pretty mad.

First you're a Halo fan, and now you're trying to mock Halo fans. Told you you were an obvious troll.

Congratulations on being the first person to ever troll himself.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbySdh66npI
Deal with it 8===D | GT: LobotomyJesus
#28RAGEface14Posted 3/24/2013 7:25:10 PM
Spoke_Wrecker posted...
Halo CE was the best and anyone who thinks otherwise is ignorant or wasn't even born yet.

*runs*

Leave now, serf. Halo 2 was god tier.
---
RAGEface14
The guy who told Klefer
#29MonoSilentDPosted 3/24/2013 7:32:26 PM
Cpt_of_Industry posted...
I think every multiplayer game pisses me off after a while.

Even goldeneye. F***ing RC-P90.

Hahaha good times those were.
#30gameslickerPosted 3/24/2013 7:33:44 PM
i can list you a bunch of reasons (assuming you're not a troll and being serious):

1. multiplayer unlocks
2. lack of regular slayer
3. customized loadouts
4. replacing firefight with spartan ops (honestly, i just watch it for the cutscenes)
5. shorter and less enthusiastic campaign of all of the halo games (including wars)
6. no open-ended forge world (i know they're putting this in soon but i expected this at launch)
7. ordnance drops
8. difficult or unable to system link this game (i can do it easily with other halo's)
9. the bolt shot
10. atrocious spartan armor designs (this is a little bit nitpicking but still annoys me)

of course, this is all my opinion. as for me, i too have played a ton of halo 3 and even more of reach (which by the way i actually liked and prefer over 4)