Bought the Limited Edition of this game

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Bought the Limited Edition of this game
3 years ago#1
I'm a pretty big halo fan so I bought the limited edition of this game. I was definitely happy with my purchase. I had a couple issues with the first map pack but it all worked out. However, I wasn't really pleased with them and my Gf that I play with doesn't have them so I never really encountered them.

Anyway, I don't know what the hell happened, but I completely lost interest in this game. I even downloaded the second wave of maps but I never even tried them. It's probably because I decided to relive some old action with Reach Anniversary slayer. After that I tried going back and was it was just meh. I once thought the sound effect were great and most of everything was an upgrade but I can't really stand how the most of the guns sound and something seems off when you shoot someone. I don't know I went from loving this game to not really liking it at all or the many CoD style changes they made. I will admit that I think it's better than the the normal Reach playlists. But the original way is still the best for me I guess. Maybe if they made an original slayer playlist I could get back into this. That would be great if they always had a playlist for their original fans.

Don't get me wrong I don't hate this game. I just can't bring myself to play it anymore. Any other halo fans lose interest in this game a lot faster than other halo games?
gamertag: HndrdDollarBaby
PSN: HundrdDollarBaby
3 years ago#2
I think Team throwdown is pretty decent. Its more like the classic Halo settings. Have you tried that?
GT: Micktory
3 years ago#3
No I haven't. I saw that on there after I went back to reach. Maybe I'll check that out
gamertag: HndrdDollarBaby
PSN: HundrdDollarBaby
3 years ago#4
I was never a Halo fan because I thought they were overrated until the 3rd one came along but I dropped all previous Halos pretty quickly and haven't done that with Halo 4 yet. I still love the hell out of it.

The only other FPS I had this much fun with in the last 15 years is Duke Nukem Forever (if I go earlier than 15 years, I'd have to include Goldeneye and Duke Nukem 3D and honestly, no FPS can compare to Goldeneye and Duke 3D).
"If you don't like something, don't watch it again. Why whinge about it on a forum to a load of divs? Don't worry about it." - Karl Pilkington
3 years ago#5
enterthemadrox posted...
I was never a Halo fan because I thought they were overrated until the 3rd one came along but I dropped all previous Halos pretty quickly and haven't done that with Halo 4 yet. I still love the hell out of it.

The only other FPS I had this much fun with in the last 15 years is Duke Nukem Forever (if I go earlier than 15 years, I'd have to include Goldeneye and Duke Nukem 3D and honestly, no FPS can compare to Goldeneye and Duke 3D).

Duke 3D. Now there was a fun game. The third-person follow ups were enjoyable too, in a clunky way.
Xbox Live: holyfedaykin
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Bought the Limited Edition of this game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived