Bought the Limited Edition of this game

#1ThirdDegreePosted 3/25/2013 11:42:11 AM
I'm a pretty big halo fan so I bought the limited edition of this game. I was definitely happy with my purchase. I had a couple issues with the first map pack but it all worked out. However, I wasn't really pleased with them and my Gf that I play with doesn't have them so I never really encountered them.

Anyway, I don't know what the hell happened, but I completely lost interest in this game. I even downloaded the second wave of maps but I never even tried them. It's probably because I decided to relive some old action with Reach Anniversary slayer. After that I tried going back and was it was just meh. I once thought the sound effect were great and most of everything was an upgrade but I can't really stand how the most of the guns sound and something seems off when you shoot someone. I don't know I went from loving this game to not really liking it at all or the many CoD style changes they made. I will admit that I think it's better than the the normal Reach playlists. But the original way is still the best for me I guess. Maybe if they made an original slayer playlist I could get back into this. That would be great if they always had a playlist for their original fans.

Don't get me wrong I don't hate this game. I just can't bring myself to play it anymore. Any other halo fans lose interest in this game a lot faster than other halo games?
---
gamertag: HndrdDollarBaby
PSN: HundrdDollarBaby
#2MlCKHEADPosted 3/25/2013 11:53:15 AM
I think Team throwdown is pretty decent. Its more like the classic Halo settings. Have you tried that?
---
GT: Micktory
#3ThirdDegree(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2013 12:08:37 PM
No I haven't. I saw that on there after I went back to reach. Maybe I'll check that out
---
gamertag: HndrdDollarBaby
PSN: HundrdDollarBaby
#4enterthemadroxPosted 3/25/2013 12:50:14 PM
I was never a Halo fan because I thought they were overrated until the 3rd one came along but I dropped all previous Halos pretty quickly and haven't done that with Halo 4 yet. I still love the hell out of it.

The only other FPS I had this much fun with in the last 15 years is Duke Nukem Forever (if I go earlier than 15 years, I'd have to include Goldeneye and Duke Nukem 3D and honestly, no FPS can compare to Goldeneye and Duke 3D).
---
"If you don't like something, don't watch it again. Why whinge about it on a forum to a load of divs? Don't worry about it." - Karl Pilkington
#5esqueleto76Posted 3/26/2013 4:43:30 AM
enterthemadrox posted...
I was never a Halo fan because I thought they were overrated until the 3rd one came along but I dropped all previous Halos pretty quickly and haven't done that with Halo 4 yet. I still love the hell out of it.

The only other FPS I had this much fun with in the last 15 years is Duke Nukem Forever (if I go earlier than 15 years, I'd have to include Goldeneye and Duke Nukem 3D and honestly, no FPS can compare to Goldeneye and Duke 3D).

Duke 3D. Now there was a fun game. The third-person follow ups were enjoyable too, in a clunky way.
---
Xbox Live: holyfedaykin