#2Cpt_of_IndustryPosted 3/25/2013 2:09:11 PM
More like, MOM, MIRITE?
---
The Jersey Guy
#3Booty_CallPosted 3/25/2013 2:26:11 PM
i wsh halo was my dad

he wold be th colest dad ever
---
"Oh bother," said Pooh as he chambered his last round.
Panzer vor means panzer vor.
#4JFKandLBJPosted 3/25/2013 3:22:49 PM
Halo is the kind of dad that would waltz into the house at 12:30 AM drunk as a skunk and go upstairs and proceed to beat the ever loving s*** out of his kids for no apparent reason. Then go into his room and have loud, sloppy drunk sex with mom.

It would be ok though cuz the next day he would take you to Toys R Us and let you pick anything out below $100, cuz he is also the kind of dad that is self-conscious about the neighbors thinking he can't provide for his family.

He is also quite consistently laid off, but when the work is good it is good. Dental hygiene isn't his thing either, but no one says anything 'bout it lest they get their a** stomped in.
#5ToucheAmorePosted 3/25/2013 3:27:19 PM
JFKandLBJ posted...
Halo is the kind of dad that would waltz into the house at 12:30 AM drunk as a skunk and go upstairs and proceed to beat the ever loving s*** out of his kids for no apparent reason. Then go into his room and have loud, sloppy drunk sex with mom.

It would be ok though cuz the next day he would take you to Toys R Us and let you pick anything out below $100, cuz he is also the kind of dad that is self-conscious about the neighbors thinking he can't provide for his family.

He is also quite consistently laid off, but when the work is good it is good. Dental hygiene isn't his thing either, but no one says anything 'bout it lest they get their a** stomped in.

boy don't be goin' round tellin' people how I run things in our home lest your itchin' for a stitchin'
---
http://i.imgur.com/jnKrzaL.gif
#6King_of_NowPosted 3/25/2013 3:32:51 PM
Halo pretty much is my father.

Halo never crippled my dreams, told me I was worthless, beat me for simply being there, or punched my mother..

It's been more of a father to me than the biological version could ever aspire to be.
#7krazyninjaman3Posted 3/25/2013 3:41:56 PM
JFKandLBJ posted...

How do you know my dad?

TEL ME NAO!