Why does this game have so many BTB maps when

#1xxxjakob999xxxPosted 3/25/2013 4:47:39 PM
There is only one btb playlist, you can't explain that.

Even with the addition of map packs, 343 are adding to the btb roster of maps whilst having less 4v4 orientated maps, even though the current playlist has ONE btb playlist

Riddle me community
#2iRGushPosted 3/25/2013 4:49:15 PM
omg stop whining this game is perfect i love 343
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#3xxxjakob999xxx(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2013 4:52:00 PM
noep
#4BurningNovaFirePosted 3/25/2013 5:52:04 PM
iRGush posted...
omg stop whining this game is perfect i love 343

Haha.
---
My friends call me "hadouken", because I'm a down right fierce. GT: Lt KGB
#5SunDevil77Posted 3/25/2013 6:35:22 PM
xxxjakob999xxx posted...
343 are adding

This bothered me more than it should have.
---
I hate listening to dreams. It's like flipping through a stack of pictures. If I'm not in any of them, and nobody's having sex, I just...don't care
#6You__Know__WhoPosted 3/25/2013 8:34:24 PM
BTIS >>>>
---
Go Gators! Booking my flight to Pasadena!
Sheamus >>>
#7TorqueForkPosted 3/26/2013 5:34:39 AM
BATTLEHALO 4

I don't mind because I always gravitate towards BTB type games anyway. I enjoy the carnage and **** blowing up everywhere. I still enjoy 4v4 because it is generally harder than BTB. I think by the time Halo 5 comes around almost any issue players have will be resolved. On the other hand I feel like these maps are great and designed very well. The new map pack has a base type map so maybe my Blood Gulch thirst will be quenched.

But yeah the map issue is a no brainer. Like the new Gears... what a whole 4 maps. Now that is ignorance.
---
Uhh...check it...
#8tubb311Posted 3/26/2013 6:11:52 AM
TorqueFork posted...
BATTLEHALO 4

I don't mind because I always gravitate towards BTB type games anyway. I enjoy the carnage and **** blowing up everywhere. I still enjoy 4v4 because it is generally harder than BTB. I think by the time Halo 5 comes around almost any issue players have will be resolved. On the other hand I feel like these maps are great and designed very well. The new map pack has a base type map so maybe my Blood Gulch thirst will be quenched.

But yeah the map issue is a no brainer. Like the new Gears... what a whole 4 maps. Now that is ignorance.

The people making gears probably realized that, aside from co-op and horde/survival, the multiplayer in gears games is hot garbage and didn't waste their time on maps because they are useless for the most part.
#9xxxjakob999xxx(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2013 8:11:39 AM
SunDevil77 posted...
xxxjakob999xxx posted...
343 are adding

This bothered me more than it should have.

343industries
#10xxxjakob999xxx(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2013 8:12:21 AM
TorqueFork posted...
BATTLEHALO 4

gears only has four maps? is that a joke