Let's name all the GOOD things 343i did in halo 4.

#1darealest47Posted 3/26/2013 8:32:26 AM
While at its core halo 4 isn't a bad first person shooter hell, if you look past the halo name it's a superb shooter...it just isn't the best HALO game. While 343i made some silly mistakes there were some good things they did.

1. 343i admitted their mistakes.
2.Team Throwdown, Doubles Pro, and Team Snipers
3. Majestic Map pack and the next map pack looks good
4. Bringing back forge world
5. Actual ranks will be making a comeback (hopefully it will be implemented correctly)

I'm pretty sure I missed some so, if anyone can think of others good things 343i did please list them.
---
won't change this sig until pittsburgh steelers gets their 7th ring
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2eVPxvaIzec
#2Thomas_MaplePosted 3/26/2013 8:35:10 AM
Complex.
---
I'm > You.
#3__balePosted 3/26/2013 8:46:02 AM
_
---
wow strafing tryhards, i always stand still so the bullets can hit me. Whenever someone trys to dodge my shots i know they're a virgin LMAO
#4SunDevil77Posted 3/26/2013 8:50:48 AM
The entirety of the campaign is pretty darn good.

Visuals are incredible.

They did admit they dropped the ball at first.
---
I hate listening to dreams. It's like flipping through a stack of pictures. If I'm not in any of them, and nobody's having sex, I just...don't care
#5Iwata_MiyamotoPosted 3/26/2013 8:51:33 AM
Writing and directing an emotional and intriguing cinematic campaign.
---
"Why is the alternative to too little emphasis on online play too much emphasis on online play?"-Vyers
#6darealest47(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2013 9:08:51 AM
SunDevil77 posted...

Visuals are incredible.

For a first person shooter it was pretty good. A little on the short side but good to say the least. I forgot to mention how good the guns sound.
---
#7shinigamiefaPosted 3/26/2013 9:22:51 AM(edited)
Soundtrack is pretty good regardless of being different from previous Halo games.
---
---"One does never fail, but succeed in finding a solution that does not arrive at the desired result"---
#8SunDevil77Posted 3/26/2013 9:35:33 AM
darealest47 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...

Visuals are incredible.

For a first person shooter it was pretty good. A little on the short side but good to say the least. I forgot to mention how good the guns sound.

Yup, sounds are pretty good.
But the graphics really are incredible for such an old system. 343 managed to squeeze every bit of power out of the 360.
---
I hate listening to dreams. It's like flipping through a stack of pictures. If I'm not in any of them, and nobody's having sex, I just...don't care
#9Johnny_Jon_117Posted 3/26/2013 9:43:50 AM
Bringing back the chief was a good thing
---
"There must be simplified explanations of nature, because God is not capricious or arbitrary. No such faith comforts the software engineer." -Einstein
#10darealest47(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2013 9:51:23 AM
SunDevil77 posted...
darealest47 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...

Visuals are incredible.

Yup, sounds are pretty good.
But the graphics really are incredible for such an old system. 343 managed to squeeze every bit of power out of the 360.

I couldn't believe they could get a game to look that good on such an old console. Its graphics compare to Uncharted, Crysis, Killzone, and Journey.
---