Let's name all the GOOD things 343i did in halo 4.

#41esqueleto76Posted 3/27/2013 3:10:52 AM
RAGEface14 posted...
Johnny_Jon_117 posted...
RAGEface14 posted...
Awful lot of posts for a topic of this caliber.

It's a good thing. All the negative topics are getting old so this is kinda refreshing.

By "of this caliber" I meant that I'm surprised that people can think of any good things. The graphics come to mind for me, and that's it.

*sigh* here we go........
---
Xbox Live: holyfedaykin
#42MonoSilentDPosted 3/27/2013 3:29:24 AM
Sprint for sure. I remember playing halo ce wishing I could run faster and it didn't make sense for it to be an armor ability in reach. Also the campaign. I always wanted to fly a pelican and 343 granted that wish even though it was only for 5 minutes.
#43SaikredPosted 3/27/2013 4:25:52 AM
Thomas_Maple posted...
Complex.

lol
---
Once more into the fray, into the last good fight I'll ever know.
Live or die on this day... Live or die on this day
#44esprailePosted 3/27/2013 6:18:56 AM
Sprint
Join in Progress (I think its good I know others hate it)
New Weapons
Most of the maps
---
Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.
#45Johnny_Jon_117Posted 3/27/2013 6:45:38 AM
That1Guyy posted...
The graphics pushed the Xbox too hard. While they looked good in singleplayer, splitscreen suffered from unbelievably atrocious pop-in issues.

I also personally felt the new sound direction was terrible.

You think the new sound is bad how come?
---
"There must be simplified explanations of nature, because God is not capricious or arbitrary. No such faith comforts the software engineer." -Einstein
#46darealest47(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 6:53:18 AM
espraile posted...
Sprint
Join in Progress (I think its good I know others hate it)
New Weapons
Most of the maps

Join in progress was in combat evolved (pc) so I think the join in progress was pretty overdue for this game.
---
won't change this sig until pittsburgh steelers gets their 7th ring
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2eVPxvaIzec
#47That1GuyyPosted 3/27/2013 12:52:13 PM
Johnny_Jon_117 posted...

In the same way one dislikes a band, I dislike Halo 4's sounds. There's not much else to say other than, "I wanted to hear X, but I heard Y."

The biggest part of my dislike comes from the guns, though. They all sound wrong to me.
---
Perfection. Where everyone fails.
If you expect nothing you can be happy for everything.
#48DvoloS88Posted 3/27/2013 2:14:59 PM
That1Guyy posted...
Johnny_Jon_117 posted...

In the same way one dislikes a band, I dislike Halo 4's sounds. There's not much else to say other than, "I wanted to hear X, but I heard Y."

The biggest part of my dislike comes from the guns, though. They all sound wrong to me.

Thats your opinion but 343 finally overhauled the sound in there first halo, something bungie couldnt do in there 4 halos. Every sound in halo 4 has more oomph, how is that terrible? Theres only one sound effect the extra oomph/bass ruined... The wraith plasma shot in mid air is much more silenced than previous games. I remember in the first halo alone every time a wraith would shoot, you would hear that plasma of death get closer and closer.
#49xMePhYxPosted 3/27/2013 2:16:47 PM
i liked how they brought the BR back
---
Stay a while, and listen.