who do you tell about your halo accomplishments?

#11ProdozulPosted 3/27/2013 7:46:53 AM
krazyninjaman3 posted...
Honestly TC; you need to understand, i am a psychology major and i kinda specialize in what im about to say...

... i can tell by your post that you have only been with your girlfriend for about 2-4 months. You need to know that unless you cheat on her, she will break up with you within 2 years. If you do cheat on her, she will break up with you in about 3-5 years.

If i were you, and i was too insecure to be single for a bit; i'd just keep her around until i find something better, then leave her for that person the same day.

I can clearly tell that you and your current girlfriend are just not meant to be. Im sorry if this is a little off topic.

Seems legit.
#12TMoney650(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 7:52:38 AM
she's not really my girlfriend, we've been on a couple dates and she's made it quite obvious that she's into me but I'm not really sure if I want to make things official

don't worry gush, bdog doesn't know what he's talking aboot, eh?
---
XBL: A Percussionist
#13elitewarrior500Posted 3/27/2013 8:22:43 AM
I told b5dog i hit sr 130 and he made fun of canada, i was very upset

hehehehe stupid bdog
---
Official lone wolf of the H4GB
GT: Ceph Falco http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-nGm2FIMv0
#14blkshdoPosted 3/27/2013 11:01:09 AM
TMoney650 posted...
she's not really my girlfriend, we've been on a couple dates and she's made it quite obvious that she's into me but I'm not really sure if I want to make things official

You think maybe its cause she found out you were a Halo playing virgin?
---
Xbox Live: blkshdo
BF3 Master. Add me and come get some.
#15krazyninjaman3Posted 3/27/2013 11:24:44 AM
TMoney650 posted...

Better off not making anything 'official'. Keep it real.
#16darren19822000Posted 3/27/2013 11:31:20 AM
first off anyone who has a dad that watches athf is lucky...that show rocks.

i also love how some random thinks his dating advice is somewhat funny. money is still in highschool so of course it wont last long. thats when your supost to learn things so when you get to college you know what to do.
---
gt darren reefnugs
#17bd0g5Posted 3/27/2013 11:45:19 AM

I told this to my fish and she didn't really react

ftfy
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#18TMoney650(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 11:55:18 AM
bd0g5 posted...

I told this to my fish and she didn't really react

ftfy

SERENA IS NOT A FISH. SHE IS A CAT. SHE DOES NOT ENJOY WATER NOR DOES SHE ENJOY TACKY TROPICAL FISH TANK DECORATIONS. YOU ARE INCORRECT.
---
XBL: A Percussionist