i have officially played multiplayer

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. i have officially played multiplayer
2 years ago#1
so there is no ranked system at all or what
---
Stay a while, and listen.
2 years ago#2
no
---
I was a Captain Grade 3 back in Halo 3 and every other incredibly good player out there who didnt hack was at least an officer-Lawfish66
2 years ago#3
gg
---
2 years ago#4
343's gonna implement this thing called Competitive Skill Rank (CSR) within the next month month. Its a 1-50 ranking system that can only be seen on waypoint. You will have a CSR for each playlist, and 343 is planning on resetting everyone's CSR from time to time.

so basically no
---
XBL: A Percussionist
2 years ago#5
TMoney650 posted...
343's gonna implement this thing called Competitive Skill Rank (CSR) within the next month month. Its a 1-50 ranking system that can only be seen on waypoint. You will have a CSR for each playlist, and 343 is planning on resetting everyone's CSR from time to time.

so basically no

^ Didn't Halo Tracker do that?
---
PSN: Rutgers Student XBL: Jessica Jung xo
http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m22ucqXVbV1rrix40o2_500.gif
2 years ago#6
xMePhYx posted...

theres a hidden system, does a better job matching than reach did
---
wow strafing tryhards, i always stand still so the bullets can hit me. Whenever someone trys to dodge my shots i know they're a virgin LMAO
2 years ago#7
xMePhYx posted...

not yet. soon.
2 years ago#8
__bale posted...
xMePhYx posted...

theres a hidden system, does a better job matching than reach did

wasnt reach basically social playlists except for arena
---
gt darren reefnugs
2 years ago#9
yeah reach was a joke
---
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. i have officially played multiplayer

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived