lol
---
#1 Deriver on H4GB
GT: i derive dx
#32bd0g5Posted 3/28/2013 5:30:54 PM
Thomas_Maple posted...
__bale posted...
Thomas_Maple posted...

You're the one who was upset for some reason.

i dont think so, i think i got off in a hurry because i had class but i honestly dont remember, i was pretty sleepy and had other things on my mind throughout the morning so i cant give you a play by play of what happened. i dont even remember if i left in the middle of a game or not lol dunno why you're so butthurt about it.

I'm not butt-hurt I just deleted you off my friends list because you sound like b****.

Have fun getting carried by truckdriver877903 instead
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#33__bale(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2013 7:03:16 PM
Thomas_Maple posted...
__bale posted...
Thomas_Maple posted...

i dont think so, i think i got off in a hurry because i had class but i honestly dont remember, i was pretty sleepy and had other things on my mind throughout the morning so i cant give you a play by play of what happened. i dont even remember if i left in the middle of a game or not lol dunno why you're so butthurt about it.

I'm not butt-hurt I just deleted you off my friends list because you sound like b****.

sorry but removing someone from your friends list in a decision like yours is pretty much the definition of butthurt
---
wow strafing tryhards, i always stand still so the bullets can hit me. Whenever someone trys to dodge my shots i know they're a virgin LMAO
#34jesse_skaterPosted 3/28/2013 8:31:25 PM
Lol pretty much what bale said
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GH-8y2YwsLU
Halo 4 Gameplay GT: Jesse I3aker
#35Thomas_MaplePosted 3/28/2013 10:59:37 PM
__bale posted...
Thomas_Maple posted...
__bale posted...
Thomas_Maple posted...

sorry but removing someone from your friends list in a decision like yours is pretty much the definition of butthurt

Whatever, I bet I have more women on my friends list than you do.

GT: Paczak Attack
---
I'm > You.
#36jesse_skaterPosted 3/28/2013 11:23:19 PM
Thomas_Maple posted...
__bale posted...
Thomas_Maple posted...
__bale posted...
Thomas_Maple posted...

Whatever, I bet I have more women on my friends list than you do.

GT: Paczak Attack

Keep posting, maybe one day you can claim the throne of worst player/poster that Irish currently holds. Believe me though, you have a 90 degree, 4000 ft tall mountain to climb to reach that status level. But I am confident you can do it as long as you keep trying your balls off.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GH-8y2YwsLU
Halo 4 Gameplay GT: Jesse I3aker
#37Thomas_MaplePosted 3/28/2013 11:31:00 PM
^ You sound like a b****.
---
I'm > You.
#38lderivedxPosted 3/28/2013 11:43:11 PM
you have a 90 degree

That's a pretty warm mountain.

Or really hot.

Or really really cold.

One of the 3.
---
Also, we've already established that your amazing high skill 37 firmly establishes you as bad at Halo. - The Beanster
GT: i derive dx
#39jesse_skaterPosted 3/28/2013 11:47:03 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#40Thomas_MaplePosted 3/29/2013 12:01:18 AM
jesse_skater posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

hahah
---
I'm > You.