3 years ago#31
lol
#1 Deriver on H4GB
GT: i derive dx
3 years ago#32
Thomas_Maple posted...
__bale posted...
Thomas_Maple posted...

You're the one who was upset for some reason.

i dont think so, i think i got off in a hurry because i had class but i honestly dont remember, i was pretty sleepy and had other things on my mind throughout the morning so i cant give you a play by play of what happened. i dont even remember if i left in the middle of a game or not lol dunno why you're so butthurt about it.

I'm not butt-hurt I just deleted you off my friends list because you sound like b****.

Have fun getting carried by truckdriver877903 instead
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
3 years ago#33
Thomas_Maple posted...
__bale posted...
Thomas_Maple posted...

i dont think so, i think i got off in a hurry because i had class but i honestly dont remember, i was pretty sleepy and had other things on my mind throughout the morning so i cant give you a play by play of what happened. i dont even remember if i left in the middle of a game or not lol dunno why you're so butthurt about it.

I'm not butt-hurt I just deleted you off my friends list because you sound like b****.

sorry but removing someone from your friends list in a decision like yours is pretty much the definition of butthurt
wow strafing tryhards, i always stand still so the bullets can hit me. Whenever someone trys to dodge my shots i know they're a virgin LMAO
3 years ago#34
Lol pretty much what bale said
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GH-8y2YwsLU
Halo 4 Gameplay GT: Jesse I3aker
3 years ago#35
__bale posted...
Thomas_Maple posted...
__bale posted...
Thomas_Maple posted...

sorry but removing someone from your friends list in a decision like yours is pretty much the definition of butthurt

Whatever, I bet I have more women on my friends list than you do.

GT: Paczak Attack
I'm > You.
3 years ago#36
Thomas_Maple posted...
__bale posted...
Thomas_Maple posted...
__bale posted...
Thomas_Maple posted...

Whatever, I bet I have more women on my friends list than you do.

GT: Paczak Attack

Keep posting, maybe one day you can claim the throne of worst player/poster that Irish currently holds. Believe me though, you have a 90 degree, 4000 ft tall mountain to climb to reach that status level. But I am confident you can do it as long as you keep trying your balls off.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GH-8y2YwsLU
Halo 4 Gameplay GT: Jesse I3aker
3 years ago#37
^ You sound like a b****.
I'm > You.
3 years ago#38
you have a 90 degree

That's a pretty warm mountain.

Or really hot.

Or really really cold.

One of the 3.
Also, we've already established that your amazing high skill 37 firmly establishes you as bad at Halo. - The Beanster
GT: i derive dx
(message deleted)
3 years ago#40
jesse_skater posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

hahah
I'm > You.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. throwdown/doubles?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived