Looking for CTF teammates! No baddies (<1.15K/D) or Tryhards (>1.90K/D)

#61That1GuyyPosted 3/28/2013 2:27:11 PM
Vag's.
---
Perfection. Where everyone fails.
If you expect nothing you can be happy for everything.
#62TheBeastWithinPosted 3/28/2013 2:27:59 PM
Spoke_Wrecker posted...
God I can't wait for this board to die off a little more. Hopefully people like ODSTD and BeastWithin stop coming here soon, this place will be SO much better without all the ass-hurt whining from the ****y-player committee.

Ha, look how badly I've hurt these people's feelings. This much protestation just proves the point you know. If you didn't care about proving yourselves better than others, you wouldn't care what the hell some stranger thinks about you when you go online and boast about your amazing skills.

My disgust with this behavior isn't sour grapes, it's just disgust with the behavior itself. It's just pathetic and childish. And if you do it, I'm going to think what I think about you.
---
Run you pigeons, it's Robert Frost!
#63TheBeastWithinPosted 3/28/2013 2:29:21 PM
JessicaJungxo posted...
BWO_Arbiter posted...

Not true at all.
What if during Halo 3 I returned from Iraq, and took a 6 month vacation where I just goofed off and played video games, supporting myself through my own savings?
Now that H4 is out, and I'm earning my degree full time, and working full time, I'm still able to take what I learned in H3, and apply it to H4.

As with most people who stereotype and generalise, you only show your own ignorance. People who are bad at this game should accept responsibility for it, instead of just pretending like other people have no responsibilities.
Yes things like the ability to aim consistently and map knowledge come directly from being able to put in the hours, the other 90% of what it takes to win is really just common sense, tactics, and strategy.
The truth is that most people's KDs are low because they do stupid things repeatedly, they don't want to learn, they just want to repeat the same mistakes over and over, then insult the ones who aren't making those mistakes.

This is the reason why America has Honey Boo Boo. When you are good at something, people insult you. If you're bad at something, well it is justified because you and only you have a "Life" and responsiblities.

Also, what about people who aren't putting in much effort, they just play because they enjoy the game, and are naturally inclined to be good at shooters?

TLDR: When you stereotype you only showcase your own ignorance.

lol why'd you type all that?

Oh, and also I literally lol'd at this, because it was my exact reaction when I saw the post.
---
Run you pigeons, it's Robert Frost!
#64Killean_NuggetsPosted 3/28/2013 2:30:45 PM
RAGEface14 posted...
TMoney650 posted...
you can match me?

remember the time I played you in MM and went +20 while you went 5-12?

yeah that was fun

That was a JiP CTF match on Exile. Remember when we played MLG customs, and every time you attacked me, I 5'ed you in seconds?

Yeah that was fun

why does it matter that it was JIP? you joined the winning team, my team mates were horrible, I didn't have any power weapons and it was a 5v4 yet you still went -7. no excuses

I don't remember that actually (not saying it didn't happen)...i like playing with you and you're improving but don't get cocky, you still go negative most of your games

You try and stat more often than not.....
---
vBlite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw5x_bc9Lvo&feature=plcp
#65COG_KillaPosted 3/28/2013 3:38:39 PM
This topic is so racist
---
I think with my dipstick, because engine lubrication is important.
#66T G CidPosted 3/28/2013 4:27:12 PM
I don't mind the try hards. Hey some people are competitive.

I don't even mind the baddies. I'm one myself.

What I can't stand are the attention whores. Such as tc. Worst of all halo players.
---
GT = ChaosIsAPro
#67RAGEface14Posted 3/28/2013 5:53:14 PM
TMoney650 posted...
RAGEface14 posted...
TMoney650 posted...
you can match me?

remember the time I played you in MM and went +20 while you went 5-12?

yeah that was fun

That was a JiP CTF match on Exile. Remember when we played MLG customs, and every time you attacked me, I 5'ed you in seconds?

Yeah that was fun

why does it matter that it was JIP? you joined the winning team, my team mates were horrible, I didn't have any power weapons and it was a 5v4 yet you still went -7. no excuses

I don't remember that actually (not saying it didn't happen)...i like playing with you and you're improving but don't get cocky, you still go negative most of your games

I purposefully put myself at a disadvantage by using the BR. And I'm not getting cocky; I don't like the TC and I'm mocking him and his misguided topic. Also, I go negative because when we play, we talk about things besides the game, which puts me in messing around mode. If I throw my tryhard pants on, or if I'm having a good day, I'm just as good (or nearly so) as you; stats and a video aren't proof of someone's skill at Halo.
---
RAGEface14
My pet petoskey stone says hi
#68AstardesPosted 3/29/2013 5:43:29 AM(edited)
This board is so easily trolled

Bravo TC
---
"I've been dominating this franchise for over a decade"
-EvalAngell on Call of Duty, back in 2011
#69lderivedxPosted 3/29/2013 5:49:37 AM
frollrd was more amusing
---
0.999... = 1. Deal with it. If you disagree, I'm happy to show you why you're wrong.
GT: i derive dx
#70Cpt_of_IndustryPosted 3/29/2013 7:22:21 AM
I don't even know or care about my K/D.

I'll bet it's horrible.
---
The Jersey Guy