CSR will reset true skill when released.

#1anthony_08Posted 3/28/2013 8:17:32 AM
basically all the people on halo tracker that are the top 100 on leaderboards will have their true skill reset when CSR is released. which is good because there is no way they can have those k/d's without boosting and cheating. someone has a 20.23 k/d. im glad they are resetting the true skill.

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst197706_New-CSR-Ranks--Title-Update.aspx
---
GT: Cloud1414
#2Spoke_WreckerPosted 3/28/2013 8:26:46 AM
which is good because there is no way they can have those k/d's without boosting and cheating

BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA AHAHA HAHAHA HHAHAHAHA.

HA.

HA.
---
What do I look like Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
THIZZ IZ WHAT IT IZ -- GT: Spidux
#3GollyFluffPosted 3/28/2013 8:30:43 AM
20 k/d ratio is absolutely fake. the person might truely be good, but 20 - 1 is unrealistically high
---
"Captain Falcon wasn't confirmed for Brawl. Brawl was confirmed for Captain Falcon."
#4BWO_ArbiterPosted 3/28/2013 8:35:10 AM
The people with those KDs are the one's who typically play with the same group of people, and that group ALWAYS lets them get Sniper / Banshee / Tank / Gauss Gunner.

It is mainly because of their friends, not so much their ability.
---
What I lack in dexterity is made up for by my strategies. I'm proof that you don't need a perfect shot to pwn in FPS games.
#5TheBeastWithinPosted 3/28/2013 10:10:05 AM
BWO_Arbiter posted...
The people with those KDs are the one's who typically play with the same group of people, and that group ALWAYS lets them get Sniper / Banshee / Tank / Gauss Gunner.

It is mainly because of their friends, not so much their ability.

Which is still boosting. Reset doesn't matter, the same people will just boost again to get there. I don't know why anybody cares or even ever bothers looking at leaderboards for any game, really. They should just get rid of them next gen.
---
Run you pigeons, it's Robert Frost!
#6Spoke_WreckerPosted 3/28/2013 10:12:02 AM
From: TheBeastWithin | Posted: 3/28/2013 10:10:05 AM | #005
Which is still boosting.

You heard it here first, people: If you party up with people you are just a dirty booster.
---
#7Spoke_WreckerPosted 3/28/2013 10:12:30 AM
Like, I'm an average player, but the baddies in this topic makes my eyes hurt.
---
#8bd0g5Posted 3/28/2013 10:17:39 AM
1. I'm pretty sure it's only true skill that's being reset, not stats. This just means that you'll play horrible players again for a few weeks.

2. Most people don't cheat to get their stats, they just care too much about them and stat on idiots.
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#9TheBeastWithinPosted 3/28/2013 2:21:14 PM
Spoke_Wrecker posted...
From: TheBeastWithin | Posted: 3/28/2013 10:10:05 AM | #005
Which is still boosting.

You heard it here first, people: If you party up with people you are just a dirty booster.

Context. We're talking about those people on top of the leaderboards. Those people, to a person, track and care about their ranking. Normally, playing in a party and assigning roles is nothing. But the end goal here (for the people on the leaderboards) is boosting to get a name there, and whether or not they've found a transparent way to boost that has more pretend legitimacy than other ways it's still boosting. I don't personally care if they do this or not because I ignore the leaderboards. But that doesn't change the facts of it.
---
Run you pigeons, it's Robert Frost!
#10lderivedxPosted 3/28/2013 2:30:16 PM
Trying to get to the top is boosting.
---
I was never aiming to be mature though. I was aiming to be right and dammit, I've got good aim. - MrSty GT: i derive dx