CSR will reset true skill when released.

#11darkharePosted 3/28/2013 1:41:19 PM(edited)
TheBeastWithin posted...
Spoke_Wrecker posted...
From: TheBeastWithin | Posted: 3/28/2013 10:10:05 AM | #005
Which is still boosting.

You heard it here first, people: If you party up with people you are just a dirty booster.

Context. We're talking about those people on top of the leaderboards. Those people, to a person, track and care about their ranking. Normally, playing in a party and assigning roles is nothing. But the end goal here (for the people on the leaderboards) is boosting to get a name there, and whether or not they've found a transparent way to boost that has more pretend legitimacy than other ways it's still boosting. I don't personally care if they do this or not because I ignore the leaderboards. But that doesn't change the facts of it.

fps games today are geared towards team play, not the individual lone wolf. im fine with this but stats need to reflect this type of gameplay and a person having a 20.5 k/d because the team he plays on allowing him to jump into the banshee or tank every game doesnt do this.

---
Cynicism is easy and has no commitment. That's why so many people do it on gamefaq
#12FinaliizePosted 3/28/2013 4:21:52 PM(edited)
BWO_Arbiter posted...
The people with those KDs are the one's who typically play with the same group of people, and that group ALWAYS lets them get Sniper / Banshee / Tank / Gauss Gunner.

It is mainly because of their friends, not so much their ability.

You're so ignorant. Lol. I play with him occassionally and he just...doesn't die. And we play with a full party that doesn't lose. Feel free to go on waypoint and look at some of his matches in objective or extraction, he sits back and stays away from all the idiots that run around with sticky grenades and assault rifles. And as for it being because of his "friends", LOL. He would probably 15-0 you....

Abandoning thread in 3..2..1.. before I become just as terrible and ignorant as everyone in this topic
#13Killean_NuggetsPosted 3/28/2013 4:29:57 PM
BWO_Arbiter posted...
The people with those KDs are the one's who typically play with the same group of people, and that group ALWAYS lets them get Sniper / Banshee / Tank / Gauss Gunner.

You're so ignorant. Lol. I play with him occassionally and he just...doesn't die. And we play with a full party that doesn't lose. Feel free to go on waypoint and look at some of his matches in objective or extraction, he sits back and stays away from all the idiots that run around with sticky grenades and plasmas. And as for it being because of his "friends", LOL. He would probably 15-0 you....

A lot of them do back out a lot.

Respctful seemed to be decent though. Think he's going to EGL this weekend.
---
vBlite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw5x_bc9Lvo&feature=plcp
#14FinaliizePosted 3/28/2013 4:43:58 PM
Killean_Nuggets posted...
BWO_Arbiter posted...

You're so ignorant. Lol. I play with him occassionally and he just...doesn't die. And we play with a full party that doesn't lose. Feel free to go on waypoint and look at some of his matches in objective or extraction, he sits back and stays away from all the idiots that run around with sticky grenades and plasmas. And as for it being because of his "friends", LOL. He would probably 15-0 you....

The ones I play with never back out. There is a lot of animosity between a lot of people on the top 100 and I could specifically list everyone that backs out.. some of them have started to record eachother. And about Respctful yes he's a good player and again just doesnt die. A lot of terrible players in this thread would not comprehend that because everyone wants to play aggressively and run in like idiots. If you play unbelievable passive and stay away from the 90% who just throw sticky nades then you will not die. That's all he does. And believe me when he does eventually get that 1 death every 10 or so games he isn't happy because its always from something stupid.
#15TMoney650Posted 3/28/2013 4:53:53 PM
I think I made respectful quit out during a game of snipes at like 3 in the morning in Reach lol

it might have been a different guy though
---
XBL: A Percussionist
#16Killean_NuggetsPosted 3/28/2013 4:59:15 PM
Killean_Nuggets posted...
BWO_Arbiter posted...

The ones I play with never back out. There is a lot of animosity between a lot of people on the top 100 and I could specifically list everyone that backs out.. some of them have started to record eachother. And about Respctful yes he's a good player and again just doesnt die. A lot of terrible players in this thread would not comprehend that because everyone wants to play aggressively and run in like idiots. If you play unbelievable passive and stay away from the 90% who just throw sticky nades then you will not die. That's all he does. And believe me when he does eventually get that 1 death every 10 or so games he isn't happy because its always from something stupid.

Yea, you're spot on with the animosity between a lot of them. Can think of a few of them that do back out quite a bit. Doesn't really bother me but I know quite a few people that it does seem to. Strangely a lot of the people that do back out quite a bit play mostly BTB, personally I would have thought it would have been other playlists
---
vBlite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw5x_bc9Lvo&feature=plcp
#17FinaliizePosted 3/28/2013 5:00:54 PM
TMoney650 posted...
I think I made respectful quit out during a game of snipes at like 3 in the morning in Reach lol

it might have been a different guy though

He lives in the UK and is never ever ever EVER on at that time. Probably someone else, after all its a fairly common word.. just like every other poser who uses the Rippin_____ gamertag