Title Update?

#1Dark_Assassin_XPosted 3/28/2013 11:29:21 AM
Do we have any idea what today's title update was for? I've been looking around but I can't find anything.
---
GT: SilentChaos87 - Currently Playing: League of Legends, Halo 4, Planetside 2, Don't Starve, Team Fortress 2
#2FutureeeePosted 3/28/2013 11:35:58 AM
So far from what I can see, the X on your teammates is back!
#3phillyeagles123Posted 3/28/2013 11:38:44 AM
Enabled “X-Markers” on the HUD to designate when and where teammates are killed.
Updated Active Camo to fully reveal players when they fire all weapons.
Reduced the auto aim, magnetism and damage on the Gauss Warthog.
Fixed an issue in which some players at SR-130 did not see their Specialization on their in-game Player Card.
Fixed various issues with ordnance navigation markers.
Fixed various join-in-progress issues with Flood.
Added the ability to make weapon adjustments via backend tuning.

From the Halo Bulletin last week.
---
Best Signature you've ever seen.
#4dspblackjrPosted 3/28/2013 11:50:01 AM
The "X" isnt red... and it lasts for about a second, then the dead persons gamertag stays on the screen until the respawn. Not sure if its even going to make a difference
---
GT: BlackbutWhite
#5Spoke_WreckerPosted 3/28/2013 12:24:36 PM
That's today? Looks like I bought a new machine just in time.
---
What do I look like Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
THIZZ IZ WHAT IT IZ -- GT: Spidux
#6enterthemadroxPosted 3/28/2013 12:40:40 PM
phillyeagles123 posted...
Enabled “X-Markers” on the HUD to designate when and where teammates are killed.

I never felt the need for this anyway and if it only lasts a second, what was the point in adding something most players don't give two ****s about?

Updated Active Camo to fully reveal players when they fire all weapons.

But every time I use Active Camo, people can see me anyway unless I crouch perfectly still until it runs out. I don't get the point in making you visible when you fire a weapon while using camo. They might as well take Active Camo out. I'll take it off my loadout now.

Reduced the auto aim, magnetism and damage on the Gauss Warthog.

Never noticed any auto aim or magnetism with the Gauss when I used it and the damage is the same as all other vehicles in my experience.
---
"If you don't like something, don't watch it again. Why whinge about it on a forum to a load of divs? Don't worry about it." - Karl Pilkington
#7MrFish86Posted 3/28/2013 12:41:44 PM
I made a poll on the waypoint boards regarding the "x" system. maybe 343 staff will see it, and change the system if enough people complain? I dunno... Here's a link if you wanted to vote on it.

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst197840_TU--Do-you-like-the-new--X.aspx
#8ProdozulPosted 3/28/2013 1:20:36 PM
enterthemadrox posted...
But every time I use Active Camo, people can see me anyway unless I crouch perfectly still until it runs out. I don't get the point in making you visible when you fire a weapon while using camo. They might as well take Active Camo out. I'll take it off my loadout now.

To stop people from camping.
#9darkharePosted 3/28/2013 1:41:52 PM(edited)
Prodozul posted...
enterthemadrox posted...

To stop people from camping.

i use camo almost exclusivley in most game types and im fine with this update, it makes sense that this type of camo that refracts light should only give you invisibility while standing still. besides why would you want to play a game like this doing nothing but camping one spot the whole time?

---
Cynicism is easy and has no commitment. That's why so many people do it on gamefaq
#10mac08801Posted 3/28/2013 3:25:56 PM

Fixed various issues with ordnance navigation markers

can you now toggle grenade type when you have an ordinance ready? Only got mixed up a few times, bul super annoying...