They couldn't even get a red "X" right. RIP Halo

#101Johnny_Jon_117Posted 3/30/2013 8:00:35 AM
bd0g5 posted...
DvoloS88 posted...
lderivedx posted...
Oh, and you can't say I'm wrong because both options I presented are just as valid as yours to just stop playing, I just happened to not consider that option, which again is very relevant.

That's not how an "or" statement works.

but you dont see me crying about a simple color change do ya buddy?

Instead, you cry about other people's opinions which is much more relevant and enlightened.

How about you get off bdogs **** and let him defend himself. You guys who put halo4 down all day everyday stick together like "the mean girls" in high school. Just play the damn game and have fun. If you cant STOP PLAYING

What is there to say when you clearly didn't read one of my posts on the first page? I said that they also messed up the x in two other ways. I'm not crying about the change since it isn't a huge part of the game, but it's worth pointing out how clueless 343 is.

Again, I previously stated "I still have fun when I play this game". Now can you get off this board since it makes you so angry? You're the one that's whining in every post you make.
I don't mean to step in but once again it's probably because almost every topic has been these "343i screwed up/ruined halo" and they're annoying. The x was never a big deal to begin with. Bungie probably didn't even know people were treating it like this big thing. He's not angry, he's annoyed just like all the other newcomers trying to have a legitimate discussion on the game.
---
"There must be simplified explanations of nature, because God is not capricious or arbitrary. No such faith comforts the software engineer." -Einstein
#102DirtBasedSoapPosted 3/30/2013 10:56:18 AM
jesse_skater posted...
Thomas_Maple posted...
I didn't read what everyone posted.

This is my first Halo game and I think not having a red "x" creates faster and more competitive game-play.

Why even bother posting your horrendous opinion if you never played any other halo?

Why do you sound like a b****?

lol
---
Posting from iPhone 6S.
#103Go2ChurchPosted 3/30/2013 1:15:58 PM
Who the **** complains about the color of the "X"?

Its a color.
---
Everybody seeks happiness! Not me, though! Thats the difference between me and the rest of the world. Happiness isnt good enough for me! I demand euphoria!
#104Killean_NuggetsPosted 3/30/2013 1:23:32 PM
I like how the abysmal players here try to blindly defend everything 343 does, as if they could do no wrong.
---
vBlite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw5x_bc9Lvo&feature=plcp
#105lderivedxPosted 3/30/2013 2:30:13 PM
But they learned from their mistakes and that's what matters.
---
I bet you're one of those people who ruin my mainslaying by going -15 so stop saying that other people ruin gaming.-im r awful gt:i derive dx
#106Go2ChurchPosted 3/30/2013 3:24:52 PM
Killean_Nuggets posted...
I like how the abysmal players here try to blindly defend everything 343 does, as if they could do no wrong.

Well, they made a lot of mistakes but complaining about the "X" not being red is just nitpicky.
---
Everybody seeks happiness! Not me, though! Thats the difference between me and the rest of the world. Happiness isnt good enough for me! I demand euphoria!
#107jakethenoobPosted 3/30/2013 3:41:28 PM
Go2Church posted...
Who the **** complains about the color of the "X"?

Its a color.

Yeah the wrong one
---
Game collection: http://postimage.org/gallery/1tqkmeku/
#108DiscernPosted 3/30/2013 10:47:18 PM
Johnny_Jon_117 posted...
He's not angry, he's annoyed just like all the other newcomers trying to have a legitimate discussion on the game.

That's the problem. Newcomers trying to have a legit discussion. They haven't been to the Halo boards before lol
---
GT- Discern88
#109Killean_NuggetsPosted 3/30/2013 11:53:09 PM
Killean_Nuggets posted...

Well, they made a lot of mistakes but complaining about the "X" not being red is just nitpicky.

There are a lot of other things with the "X" alone that are wrong, other than the colour.
---
vBlite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw5x_bc9Lvo&feature=plcp