They couldn't even get a red "X" right. RIP Halo

#61Cereal4youPosted 3/29/2013 1:10:18 AM
lderivedx posted...
.as it would appear black if you are color blind.

No.

Probably still wrong but to clarify I meant the color red...some people would see it black.
#62lderivedxPosted 3/29/2013 1:13:58 AM
some people would see it black.

I think this is true for one of the common forms, but certainly not all forms, nor all of the common forms.
---
0.999... = 1. Deal with it. If you disagree, I'm happy to show you why you're wrong.
GT: i derive dx
#63Cereal4youPosted 3/29/2013 1:17:31 AM
Still there are many types of color blind forms...but white is a lot easier to see than the color black..
#64esqueleto76Posted 3/29/2013 4:23:19 AM
Oooh look, another topic crying, biatching and whining about a insignificent detail
*stamps feet, wipes tears away and adjust emo-fringe to perfection*
---
Xbox Live: holyfedaykin
#65lderivedxPosted 3/29/2013 4:36:06 AM
lmfao bad players
---
You hate even numbers? Are you one of those people that only eats certain colors of M&Ms? -skiergamer23
GT: i derive dx
#66DvoloS88Posted 3/29/2013 6:17:42 AM
metalclash posted...
DvoloS88 posted...
OMG its fine, this isnt halo 2,3, or reach! They clearly wanted it to be white, they want halo 4 to be HALO 4. You guys are seriously the biggest littlest girls EVER. So stop playing if the color white and the fact that X follows the dead body, personally I like how it works, it makes sense that it would follow your dead mates body. I'm not some cry baby living in the Bungie days so im just happy its there you ungrateful little b******.

At first I thought you were sarcastically agreeing with everyone else, and mocking the other half of the board who say "it's Halo 4, and 343 wants it to be different." It's useless. The inclusion of a red x is not exactly copying bungie as it's something so simple and helpful to the gameplay as a whole.

Yeah noo... Im trying to shut these little ungrateful babies up who want there halo 4 exactly the same as previous titles. Its always the same handful of people who b**** and moan like little girls while they have nothing better to do, clearly. The X is there and they wanted it white OMG rip halo 4 rip.
#67bd0g5Posted 3/29/2013 7:59:33 AM
metalclash posted...
DvoloS88 posted...
OMG its fine, this isnt halo 2,3, or reach! They clearly wanted it to be white, they want halo 4 to be HALO 4. You guys are seriously the biggest littlest girls EVER. So stop playing if the color white and the fact that X follows the dead body, personally I like how it works, it makes sense that it would follow your dead mates body. I'm not some cry baby living in the Bungie days so im just happy its there you ungrateful little b******.

At first I thought you were sarcastically agreeing with everyone else, and mocking the other half of the board who say "it's Halo 4, and 343 wants it to be different." It's useless. The inclusion of a red x is not exactly copying bungie as it's something so simple and helpful to the gameplay as a whole.

Yeah noo... Im trying to shut these little ungrateful babies up who want there halo 4 exactly the same as previous titles. Its always the same handful of people who b**** and moan like little girls while they have nothing better to do, clearly. The X is there and they wanted it white OMG rip halo 4 rip.

Can you make it any more obvious that you're a blind fanboy?
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#68iRGushPosted 3/29/2013 8:03:01 AM
this topic is going places
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#69Spoke_WreckerPosted 3/29/2013 8:15:37 AM
metalclash posted...
DvoloS88 posted...

Dvulva post/10
---
What do I look like Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
THIZZ IZ WHAT IT IZ -- GT: Spidux
#70SpikeTheSpaceCowboyPosted 3/29/2013 11:23:33 AM
iRGush posted...
yea 343 is stupid, nothing new

heres a comparison vid someone made of the x's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSMTY7Me3Wc

If you pay attention to the comparison vid you would be able to see the other issues that could have come up using the old style of Xs. One was in Reach, when a jet packer would get shot way up in the air the x would be so high up you couldn't rely on a rockets on my x call out because that weapon he dropped would hit the ground so hard sometimes and go flying anyway.

The only thing I can agree on is that the x does disappear to fast. But considering the x follows a launched body seeing the x for to long would be even less helpful. Also consider that if the body goes flying usually the weapon that the person is carrying follows the same path as the body. Unless you got killed by a camper who stays put and you're calling out his position on your x even with the old x mechanic it could still be somewhat useless because of how fast you can move now because of sprint. That position you would call out would mean next to nothing because the guy usually has hoofed it and far clear of the area already. This would be a good time to use a map location call out instead of an on x call out.

/my 2 cents
---
GamerTag: MA5T3R SPIKE
"Stay smart"