They couldn't even get a red "X" right. RIP Halo

#91DvoloS88Posted 3/30/2013 4:28:56 AM
lderivedx posted...
Oh, and you can't say I'm wrong because both options I presented are just as valid as yours to just stop playing, I just happened to not consider that option, which again is very relevant.

That's not how an "or" statement works.

but you dont see me crying about a simple color change do ya buddy?

Instead, you cry about other people's opinions which is much more relevant and enlightened.

How about you get off bdogs **** and let him defend himself. You guys who put halo4 down all day everyday stick together like "the mean girls" in high school. Just play the damn game and have fun. If you cant STOP PLAYING
#92Johnny_Jon_117Posted 3/30/2013 5:05:39 AM
It's wasn't a big deal in halo 2 and it's not a big deal now.
---
"There must be simplified explanations of nature, because God is not capricious or arbitrary. No such faith comforts the software engineer." -Einstein
#93__balePosted 3/30/2013 5:11:26 AM
DvoloS88 posted...
How about you get off bdogs **** and let him defend himself. You guys who put halo4 down all day everyday stick together like "the mean girls" in high school. Just play the damn game and have fun. If you cant STOP PLAYING

dame doggy you mad
---
wow strafing tryhards, i always stand still so the bullets can hit me. Whenever someone trys to dodge my shots i know they're a virgin LMAO
#94Johnny_Jon_117Posted 3/30/2013 5:14:54 AM
__bale posted...
DvoloS88 posted...

dame doggy you mad

No offense _bale but why don't you take his consideration instead of just throwing the "you mad". Maybe he's not mad but just annoyed with the same constant and consistent whining complaints over and over again. It's killing this board.
---
"There must be simplified explanations of nature, because God is not capricious or arbitrary. No such faith comforts the software engineer." -Einstein
#95Kpt_KapowskiPosted 3/30/2013 5:38:46 AM
Johnny_Jon_117 posted...
__bale posted...
DvoloS88 posted...

dame doggy you mad

No offense _bale but why don't you take his consideration instead of just throwing the "you mad". Maybe he's not mad but just annoyed with the same constant and consistent whining complaints over and over again. It's killing this board.

actually, Halo 4 is killing this board.
---
Borderlands 2 BAR: 81289 --- Beware the Lag!
#96lderivedxPosted 3/30/2013 7:00:50 AM
People that take the internet entirely too seriously are hurting the board.
#97Johnny_Jon_117Posted 3/30/2013 8:29:34 AM
lderivedx posted...
People that take the internet entirely too seriously are hurting the board.

Actually people that come to the halo 4 forum and make the same complaint topics over and over again is hurting the board. This board lost its integrity. Now you still haven't answer my question in your topic.
---
#98Silentdra60nPosted 3/30/2013 8:31:21 AM
Well that's disappointing.
---
http://youtu.be/Dsiyel0pJT8
#99bd0g5Posted 3/30/2013 8:52:48 AM
DvoloS88 posted...
lderivedx posted...
Oh, and you can't say I'm wrong because both options I presented are just as valid as yours to just stop playing, I just happened to not consider that option, which again is very relevant.

Instead, you cry about other people's opinions which is much more relevant and enlightened.

What is there to say when you clearly didn't read one of my posts on the first page? I said that they also messed up the x in two other ways. I'm not crying about the change since it isn't a huge part of the game, but it's worth pointing out how clueless 343 is.

Again, I previously stated "I still have fun when I play this game". Now can you get off this board since it makes you so angry? You're the one that's whining in every post you make.
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#100iRGushPosted 3/30/2013 8:58:15 AM
bd0g5 posted...
DvoloS88 posted...
lderivedx posted...

What is there to say when you clearly didn't read one of my posts on the first page? I said that they also messed up the x in two other ways. I'm not crying about the change since it isn't a huge part of the game, but it's worth pointing out how clueless 343 is.

Again, I previously stated "I still have fun when I play this game". Now can you get off this board since it makes you so angry? You're the one that's whining in every post you make.

look at this tryhard lmao
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.