update change map rotation?

#1mac08801Posted 3/28/2013 6:30:12 PM
I must have tried close to 30 games (I back out on voting time), and not once have I gotten shatter or wreckage in big teams since the update (the flying warthog achievement on wreck is the last one I'm missing).

Did they change the playlists for the maps? Anybody else get this?
#2Silentdra60nPosted 3/28/2013 6:38:25 PM
Since the crimson playlist was removed, you have to match players who have it. If one player doesn't have the map you're outta luck.
---
http://youtu.be/Dsiyel0pJT8
#3mac08801(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2013 6:52:32 PM
Silentdra60n posted...
Since the crimson playlist was removed, you have to match players who have it. If one player doesn't have the map you're outta luck.

Did you also know it's not specific to Halo, but applies to all fps with map pack dlc? :P

Seriously though, I've always been able to play on those maps fairly regularly - I've only been playing big team slayer lately, and the 2 crimson maps show up "often" (at least for voting). I've lost track, but entered way too many games to not see it once. Hoping it's just super unlikely odds. Anybody else get those maps in btis since the update?
#4GollyFluffPosted 3/29/2013 9:30:37 AM
the maps are still in matchmaking (it would be absolutely ridiculous otherwise). ALL of the other players must have the maps, so it's very likely that one person won't have the maps
---
"Captain Falcon wasn't confirmed for Brawl. Brawl was confirmed for Captain Falcon."
#5mac08801(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2013 10:45:26 AM
GollyFluff posted...
the maps are still in matchmaking (it would be absolutely ridiculous otherwise). ALL of the other players must have the maps, so it's very likely that one person won't have the maps

yea, I know it's less likely for dlc maps to show up, but since the update not once have they shown up for voting in big teams...
I'm actually not seeing the x thing - or just didn't notice it - even though I dl the update...
#6darren19822000Posted 3/29/2013 4:02:48 PM
mac08801 posted...
GollyFluff posted...

yea, I know it's less likely for dlc maps to show up, but since the update not once have they shown up for voting in big teams...
I'm actually not seeing the x thing - or just didn't notice it - even though I dl the update...

your just unlucky today...i havent seen them but my buddy is too poor to buy them
---
gt darren reefnugs
#7mac08801(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2013 3:20:35 PM
K, so I hate being the only one to keep the thread alive, but not once did wreckage or shatter show up in big team. Anyone else.

BTW: seems like weekend camping...