Halo 4 - A Competitive Skill Rank Break-Down (CSR)

#61iRGushPosted 3/31/2013 5:38:55 AM
I didn't read a single post in this thread but I can thoroughly conclude derive is right.
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#62lderivedxPosted 3/31/2013 5:40:59 AM
I didn't read a single post in this thread but I can thoroughly conclude derive is right.

People just don't learn.
---
wait so you called final charming? i think your flirting. tc is also a pedo. aware child agencies immediately - Shrub
GT: i derive dx
#63MlCKHEADPosted 3/31/2013 6:04:03 AM
enterthemadrox posted...

I agree for the same reasons.

You also gave the example I would've given too about players knowing where power weapon spawns are and either rushing them or camping until they respawn.

It's like some of us on the Gears 3 board said, knowing where the boomshot is on a particular map and rushing it to get the easy win doesn't take any skill at all so why do the Halo players claim otherwise in this series?

The point is that all players have the opportunity and prerogative to learn where the weapons spawn and how often. Running to a weapon uncontested, does not take skill, its easy. The skill is needed however when the other players know where the weapons spawn and rush them also, then whoever wins the battle gets the power weapon advantage.
---
GT: Micktory
#64LagStrafe(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 6:58:51 AM
MlCKHEAD posted...
enterthemadrox posted...

I agree for the same reasons.

You also gave the example I would've given too about players knowing where power weapon spawns are and either rushing them or camping until they respawn.

It's like some of us on the Gears 3 board said, knowing where the boomshot is on a particular map and rushing it to get the easy win doesn't take any skill at all so why do the Halo players claim otherwise in this series?

The point is that all players have the opportunity and prerogative to learn where the weapons spawn and how often. Running to a weapon uncontested, does not take skill, its easy. The skill is needed however when the other players know where the weapons spawn and rush them also, then whoever wins the battle gets the power weapon advantage.

Well said. In halo 4 the ordance drops indicators ruin that feeling a little bit. There was nothing as satisfying as picking sniper as it drops on sanctuary and then sniping someone right afterwards.
---
lagstrafe/youtube.com
#65bd0g5Posted 3/31/2013 7:28:19 AM
Some of the randoms on this board are so ****ing stupid.
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo