Quitting should immediately give players a 5 minute ban from matchmaking.

#1xXxHaVeNPosted 3/29/2013 9:46:03 AM
If your internet goes out, by the time you get it back up and running along with the game started your ban will be almost over, if not over by then. However if you're quitting just to quit, it's just long enough to be annoying enough NOT to quit.
---
GT: xXxHaVeN117
CoD is the best game series ever and it will never be topped ever never. This sig is 100% serious and not a joke at all. Nope.
#2mac08801Posted 3/29/2013 9:55:45 AM
xXxHaVeN posted...
If your internet goes out, by the time you get it back up and running along with the game started your ban will be almost over, if not over by then. However if you're quitting just to quit, it's just long enough to be annoying enough NOT to quit.

haha
#3MrToXiCPosted 3/29/2013 10:18:53 AM
Even though I hate quitters. They would never do that. People would stop playing.
#4JaidabeccaPosted 3/29/2013 10:19:08 AM
Having people quit games isn't as bad as it used to be due to JiP. Which is the primary, if not only, reason JiP was put in the game.
---
RE4, REmake, HALO 1 & 3, & other videos here v
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jaidabecca
#5neo_strike3Posted 3/29/2013 10:23:09 AM
xXxHaVeN posted...

ill quit games when i want whether u like it or not suck it up and deal with it jesus so many whiners. get some friends and play the game
#6ProdozulPosted 3/29/2013 10:29:30 AM
neo_strike3 posted...
xXxHaVeN posted...

ill quit games when i want whether u like it or not suck it up and deal with it jesus so many whiners. get some friends and play the game

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=hjCHD41I7ok&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DhjCHD41I7ok
#7True_ScornPosted 3/29/2013 10:32:01 AM
neo_strike3 posted...
xXxHaVeN posted...

Guy who quits games calling people whiners, that's rich.
---
GT = True Scorn
#8neo_strike3Posted 3/29/2013 10:34:30 AM
True_Scorn posted...
neo_strike3 posted...
xXxHaVeN posted...

umadbro?
#9jakethenoobPosted 3/29/2013 10:34:49 AM
I quit games constantly and there's nothing you can do about it.

Stop making your team lose and they won't quit.
---
Game collection: http://postimage.org/gallery/1tqkmeku/
#10True_ScornPosted 3/29/2013 10:35:58 AM
neo_strike3 posted...
True_Scorn posted...
neo_strike3 posted...
xXxHaVeN posted...

umadbro?

u7bro?
---
GT = True Scorn