No game makes me more angry!

#1MrToXiCPosted 3/29/2013 11:21:22 AM
I don't know what it is- I'm pretty even tempered on online games. This game makes me rage. I don't know why but this game makes me angrier than an other game. I'll finish a game after raging and I was like 14-8 and I was like: "why was I raging?" Lol.
#2amileo2001Posted 3/29/2013 11:24:39 AM
I'd say find some better medication than what your psychologist is prescribing...personally I find the best kind to come from the ground in the form of a plant which leads to good times and munchies
#3SilkPosted 3/29/2013 11:25:42 AM
Quality thread right here.
#4True_ScornPosted 3/29/2013 11:29:54 AM
This game put me in to a blind fury about 2 weeks after purchasing it. I was having a decent game even, don`t really remember what it was that set me off. I hurled the brand new red controller my old lady was kind enough to buy me a few weeks prior for my birthday right in to my kitchen from my living room. She happened to be getting home at this exact time. She got to see what the inside of an xbox controller looked like...

Needless to say, she was very disappointed. The embarrassment and shame I felt after this childish display has made me take a good look at what was making me rage out, and I still haven`t the foggiest idea lol.

Everyone once in awhile now I can feel myself getting worked up and I just turn the game off, but these instances are getting fewer and farther between.

In my defense however, I was in the midst of quitting smoking...
---
GT = True Scorn
#5MrToXiC(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2013 11:53:59 AM
Haha, I've never broke my controller. When I get mad I punch my chair lol
#6SpikeTheSpaceCowboyPosted 3/29/2013 12:04:18 PM
I've been raging a little more than usual too, but luckily the worst i do is a good old face palm and turn the game off.
---
GamerTag: MA5T3R SPIKE
"Stay smart"