Are their human enemies in the campaign to kill?

#1shotgunheadshotPosted 3/30/2013 8:38:23 AM
So is it just the traditional aliens to shoot again? Do you think this series will add humans to shoot at?
#2metroidman92Posted 3/30/2013 9:05:47 AM
Whose human enemies?
---
This exchange is over.
#3darkmaian23Posted 3/30/2013 9:14:40 AM
Why would there ever be human enemies in a Halo game?
#4metroidman92Posted 3/30/2013 9:19:36 AM
darkmaian23 posted...

Insurrectionists.

Tho, a game set during the Rebellions would probably lose a lot of that Halo feel.
---
This exchange is over.
#5ThunderCavalierPosted 3/30/2013 9:23:13 AM
metroidman92 posted...
darkmaian23 posted...

Insurrectionists.

Tho, a game set during the Rebellions would probably lose a lot of that Halo feel.

Well...

1) The Spartan-II Program was initially designed to counter insurrectionists.

2) Books like Ghosts of Onyx specifically detail Spartans fighting against more organized insurrectionist threats.

3) Halo Reach opened with NOBLE Team responding to a suspected insurrectionist movement on Reach.

So, it wouldn't be entirely out there to see some insurrectionists to shoot at. In all honesty, it would probably open up some new diversity, since I was kinda hoping that we'd be shooting something else besides Covies in Halo 4. The Storm seemed like a weakass excuse to reintroduce the Covies in the new trilogy, imo. ... And yes, I'm aware of the extended continuity.
---
This sig will self-destruct in 3.... 2.... 1.... Thank you for your time. Cookie? ^_^
#6metroidman92Posted 3/30/2013 9:31:35 AM
ThunderCavalier posted...
metroidman92 posted...
darkmaian23 posted...

Insurrectionists.

Well...

1) The Spartan-II Program was initially designed to counter insurrectionists.

2) Books like Ghosts of Onyx specifically detail Spartans fighting against more organized insurrectionist threats.

3) Halo Reach opened with NOBLE Team responding to a suspected insurrectionist movement on Reach.

So, it wouldn't be entirely out there to see some insurrectionists to shoot at. In all honesty, it would probably open up some new diversity, since I was kinda hoping that we'd be shooting something else besides Covies in Halo 4. The Storm seemed like a weakass excuse to reintroduce the Covies in the new trilogy, imo. ... And yes, I'm aware of the extended continuity.

Hmm, you might have something there. I just assumed a lack of Covies and a lack of Forerunner tech somewhere might detract from the overall Halo feel.

But then again, ODST is my favorite campaign, so maybe big change might be good.
---
This exchange is over.
#7elitewarrior500Posted 3/30/2013 9:42:42 AM
there*
---
Official lone wolf of the H4GB
GT: Ceph Falco http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-nGm2FIMv0