Who thinks Halo 5 should revolve around the Arbiter?

#1Johnny_Jon_117Posted 3/31/2013 6:32:57 PM
Halo 4 didn't revolve around the Master Chief, it was Cortana's story. I think a good percentage of people are questioning what happened to the Arbiter.

It was fun playing as the Arbiter and using his unique abilities back in halo 2 and it was interesting seeing him lead his fellow Elites against the corrupt Covenant in the end of halo 2 and in halo 3. Now a lot has changed now that the Covenant is working with the Prometheans and it would be very interesting to see where the Arbiter falls in this.

I'm not saying Master Chief should take a full sit out I'm just saying they should do what they did in halo 4 and have him as the sub main character. Halo 5 should be Arbiter's big return then in halo 6 it will fully revolve around Master Chief.

Do you agree?
---
Every game is overrated because the Internet hates everything and wants anything that's going up to go down. Like a true villain.
#2Spoke_WreckerPosted 3/31/2013 6:34:38 PM
Revolve around? No. Maybe a cameo by him or mention of him? Yes.

Do not want to play as him though.
---
What do I look like Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
THIZZ IZ WHAT IT IZ -- GT: Spidux
#3Johnny_Jon_117(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 6:40:59 PM
Spoke_Wrecker posted...

I think that's fair as long as we get to see him because they got a lot of explaining they got to do.
---
Every game is overrated because the Internet hates everything and wants anything that's going up to go down. Like a true villain.
#4SHADOW0106Posted 3/31/2013 7:00:19 PM
Read glass lands and Thursday war
---
Can my ego help you GT SHAD0W 4500
#5krazyninjaman3Posted 3/31/2013 7:01:01 PM
No one thinks Halo 5 should revolve around the arbitor.

Leave. Now.
#6SunDevil77Posted 3/31/2013 7:34:31 PM
No. Have him appear. But not revolve.

I could, however, get on board if Halo 5 did a Spartan Ops-esque DLC with the Arbiter in a main role.
---
I hate listening to dreams. It's like flipping through a stack of pictures. If I'm not in any of them, and nobody's having sex, I just...don't care
#7WillmaticPosted 3/31/2013 7:42:25 PM
I think us fans deserve a little elite fanfare like a standalone game like ODST or possibly TC's ideas
#8Spoke_WreckerPosted 3/31/2013 7:48:35 PM

I could, however, get on board if Halo 5 did a Spartan Ops-esque DLC with the Arbiter in a main role.

If they insist on continuing on with SpartOps, I'd really like to see our personalized spartan somewhere in the campaign pop-up.
---
What do I look like Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
THIZZ IZ WHAT IT IZ -- GT: Spidux
#9TheSilentMiragePosted 3/31/2013 7:50:46 PM
Spoke_Wrecker posted...

#10SunDevil77Posted 3/31/2013 8:03:25 PM
Spoke_Wrecker posted...

If they insist on continuing on with SpartOps, I'd really like to see our personalized spartan somewhere in the campaign pop-up.

Agreed. H5 could start off with Chief on a mission with Crimson.
---
I hate listening to dreams. It's like flipping through a stack of pictures. If I'm not in any of them, and nobody's having sex, I just...don't care