Who thinks Halo 5 should revolve around the Arbiter?

#21SterlingFoxPosted 4/1/2013 4:33:12 AM
Finaliize posted...
Johnny_Jon_117 posted...
Finaliize posted...
By the time halo 5 and 6 come out I hope you are at the age where you stop worrying about things like this

What is your problem? If you don't care about the subject at hand then simply don't post but there's no need to make an ass of yourself. Man I hate trolls.

Looks like I struck a nerve of a certain insecurity

You can sit at home at 25+ worrying about the Arbiter and wonder why you won't have a wife

lmfao

Yeah, TC got mad. But... at what? Your original post barely made sense, and now your posts are just stupid.

I don't know why you find it so entertaining that both of you are children.
---
Underwater Spartans:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djp5dtz02eQ&feature=plcp
#22SunDevil77Posted 4/1/2013 5:55:06 AM
Finaliize posted...
Johnny_Jon_117 posted...
Finaliize posted...
By the time halo 5 and 6 come out I hope you are at the age where you stop worrying about things like this

What is your problem? If you don't care about the subject at hand then simply don't post but there's no need to make an ass of yourself. Man I hate trolls.

You can sit at home at 25+ worrying about the Arbiter and wonder why you won't have a wife

lmfao

But...your sister is my wife.
---
I hate listening to dreams. It's like flipping through a stack of pictures. If I'm not in any of them, and nobody's having sex, I just...don't care
#23True_ScornPosted 4/1/2013 10:50:09 AM
The only thing cool about the arbiter was Keith David's voice, I thought the actual character model looked pretty mongoloid.
---
GT = True Scorn
#24Johnny_Jon_117(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 11:35:31 AM
SterlingFox posted...
Finaliize posted...
Johnny_Jon_117 posted...
Finaliize posted...

lmfao

Yeah, TC got mad. But... at what? Your original post barely made sense, and now your posts are just stupid.

Reason I got mad was because these troll posts are so unoriginal, annoying, disruptive, dated, childish, and rude. I know this is the Internet but other forums are not usually this bad. It's no wonder why this site gets its bad rep on so many websites.
---
Every game is overrated because the Internet hates everything and wants anything that's going up to go down. Like a true villain.
#25Johnny_Jon_117(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 11:38:53 AM
DvoloS88 posted...
All I know is halo 5 NEEDS to include all the weapons from previous games, DUEL WIELDING, and more vehicles from the universe like the wolverine. If you dont know what that is check it out on wp. Its freaking amazing looking. Oh and the warthog needs a serious upgrade and physics overhaul.

I don't think they need to bring back the duel wielding and I don't know what other vehicle they could bring in. I respectfully disagree that the warthog needs an upgrade and there's nothing bad about the current physics.
---
Every game is overrated because the Internet hates everything and wants anything that's going up to go down. Like a true villain.
#26Johnny_Jon_117(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 11:48:44 AM
True_Scorn posted...
The only thing cool about the arbiter was Keith David's voice, I thought the actual character model looked pretty mongoloid.

Thank you for staying on topic.
I think 343i could easily update Arbiter's appearance to make him look better than the way he was back in halo 2 and 3. But you shouldn't hate a character for their looks, you should admire the character's story and what it adds to the main story.
---
#27WillmaticPosted 4/1/2013 12:45:42 PM
Johnny_Jon_117 posted...
True_Scorn posted...

I think 343i could easily update Arbiter's appearance to make him look better than the way he was back in halo 2 and 3. But you shouldn't hate a character for their looks, you should admire the character's story and what it adds to the main story.

Who knows, maybe he finally changed up his armor too.
#28Johnny_Jon_117(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 1:26:25 PM
Willmatic posted...
Johnny_Jon_117 posted...
True_Scorn posted...

Who knows, maybe he finally changed up his armor too.

This could be a strong possibility since it has been years since we've him. Also this may be very far fetch but I don't think we saw the last of the Flood. I see very big things for halo 5 story wise.
---
#29FinaliizePosted 4/1/2013 2:28:24 PM
SterlingFox posted...
Finaliize posted...
Johnny_Jon_117 posted...
Finaliize posted...

lmfao

My original post made perfect sense. I'm sorry a horribly unintelligent atrocious Halo player like yourself cannot comprehend it.
#30blkshdoPosted 4/1/2013 2:52:33 PM
That1Guyy posted...
SpikeTheSpaceCowboy posted...
What are your interests? So that someone can belittle your hobbies and entertainment decisions. If you were a grown person, as you imply that he's not, you would have better things to do than put down young people and others in general.

This whole a grown man (or women) should or shouldn't do this or that is ignorant. Because from my understanding and experience, a grown man does what ever a grown man wants.

Finaliize uses troll.

It's super effective!

SipkeTheSpaceCowboy is enraged!

SpikeTheSpaceCowboy hurts itself in its rage!

SpikeTheSpaceCowboy uses logic on Finaliize.

It isn't very effective...

Finaliize[/////////////////////////// ]
>Fight PKMN
Bag Run

^^ Someone sounds like a nerd. Hope those beatings in high school didn't hurt too much bottom feeder.
---
Xbox Live: blkshdo
BF3 Master. Add me and come get some.