What more would you like to see from Spartan Ops?

#1Cheyguy1211Posted 3/31/2013 9:28:00 PM
What would make Spartan Ops a more enjoyable experience overall.

For me, I would like to see more player immersion. The cut-scenes show things happening back to back usually. while what Crimson does takes quite a while to do. It'd be cool to interact with the other Spartans mid-level, and I mean the main ones, not random teams.
#2ODommPosted 3/31/2013 9:29:52 PM
uh master chief p****
---
The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist...
~~No, he doesn't row.~~
#3bd0g5Posted 3/31/2013 9:41:20 PM
They stop working on it.
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#4happypor100prePosted 3/31/2013 10:06:16 PM
The option to set limited respawns to add some degree of challenge.

Master Chief.

less fuel rod enemies. Sometimes its a bit much.

More friendly spartans, Marines just seem to get killed to fast

More unique conditions, That one mission where we couldnt pick our loadouts is one of my favorites.

Split paths maybe? or maybe seperate starts when it makes sense.

Could go on but this will do
---
GT-Goldchampion200
Makoto Nanaya Main 4 life
#5KazamA87Posted 3/31/2013 10:15:25 PM
I haven't played the last 5 chapters cuz I don't have the first DLC. Are the levels repetitive and recycled like the old, are they worth buying?
#6TheFlood550Posted 3/31/2013 10:25:18 PM
The second half of Spartan ops was a major improvement over the first half, even though they did start recycling. And I'm pretty sure they weren't part of any paid dlc so I dont know what not having them would have anything to do with it.
---
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g275/TheDaniel123/PwningGodwithoutIP.jpg
#7KazamA87Posted 4/1/2013 12:34:20 AM
TheFlood550 posted...
The second half of Spartan ops was a major improvement over the first half, even though they did start recycling. And I'm pretty sure they weren't part of any paid dlc so I dont know what not having them would have anything to do with it.

Pretty sure you need the Crimson DLC to play but I don't wanna spend money on those maps :/ maybe I'll give in eventually.
#8happypor100prePosted 4/1/2013 12:50:07 AM
KazamA87 posted...
TheFlood550 posted...

Pretty sure you need the Crimson DLC to play but I don't wanna spend money on those maps :/ maybe I'll give in eventually.

last time i checked i dont have a single DLC for this game and i played them just fine.
---
GT-Goldchampion200
Makoto Nanaya Main 4 life
#9FearOfTheLightPosted 4/1/2013 6:15:21 AM
1. Better character development: Commander Palmer to show a little empathy, Miller to gain a little bravado and start fighting, Glassman to be more useful, Majestic to stop bring morons and Capt. Lasky to still kick ass.

2. More in game re-inforcements: Seriously they need to overlook the fact that we (Crimson) are one-man-squads! You can't win this war being stingy with resources.....so I really want to see marine/ODST backup on 99% of missions.

3. Better pacing: This one is subjective, however I feel that we shouldn't be rushed into the next mission through short missions per se. Additionally, better objectives would be appreciated.

These are my major gripes with SOps so far.
---
---
"When I'm walking a dark road, I am a man who walks alone" - Iron Maiden
#10motoraptorPosted 4/1/2013 7:11:15 AM
You don't need any DLC for Spartan Ops episodes 6-10. Just downloaded and played it the other day and I have no paid DLC.
---
http://i.imgur.com/OnsrjIu.gif