The April Fools jokes on this message board today are pathetic.

#1Sephiroth9704Posted 4/1/2013 10:32:37 AM
Every single one of you should feel bad and you should go back to flipping burgers and watching girls dance with other men.
#2Cpt_of_IndustryPosted 4/1/2013 10:45:20 AM
I flip burgers for a living. It's so hard. I make only $7.25 an hour. Every day I worry and I work 10 hours a day, just so I can maybe pay my bills on time. I only make $100 a week and I live in closet.

And I love watching women dance with other men.

i find you unfunny sir and I am very offended.
---
The Jersey Guy
#3Johnny_Jon_117Posted 4/1/2013 11:41:40 AM
Cpt_of_Industry posted...
I flip burgers for a living. It's so hard. I make only $7.25 an hour. Every day I worry and I work 10 hours a day, just so I can maybe pay my bills on time. I only make $100 a week and I live in closet.

I really hope you mean this as there are people that don't even have a job and are struggling with this abyssal economy.
---
Every game is overrated because the Internet hates everything and wants anything that's going up to go down. Like a true villain.
#4Sephiroth9704(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 4:46:25 PM
Johnny_Jon_117 posted...

I really hope you mean this as there are people that don't even have a job and are struggling with this abyssal economy.

literally lmfao
'abysmal economy'
really bro

REALLY

its 2 easy right now
#5SterlingFoxPosted 4/1/2013 4:50:29 PM
Sephiroth9704 posted...
Johnny_Jon_117 posted...

literally lmfao
'abysmal economy'
really bro

REALLY

its 2 easy right now

Yeah, man! XxSephirothrulzxX9704 is right!

The economy is great right now! Everybody is rich, and the unemployment rate is at an all-time low. Life is good.
---
Underwater Spartans:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djp5dtz02eQ&feature=plcp
#6Thomas_MaplePosted 4/1/2013 7:34:06 PM
I thought mine was alright.
---
I'm > You.
#7Cpt_of_IndustryPosted 4/1/2013 8:25:29 PM
I have a solution. Stop struggling. You're lazy.
---
The Jersey Guy
#8RAGEface14Posted 4/2/2013 1:01:10 AM
Johnny_Jon_117 posted...

social darwinism brah. If you're poor, it's because you're lazy.
---
RAGEface14
You must acquire a taste for freeform jazz
#9Spoke_WreckerPosted 4/2/2013 9:12:27 AM
If you can't get a regular job, move to California and get your medical 215 card and grow marijuana for the collectives here in California. I make close to 40k a year, all 100% legal AND tax free money (because it's technically Medication). I always wanted to do what I love for a living... And I do.
---
What do I look like Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
THIZZ IZ WHAT IT IZ -- GT: Spidux
#10WFG_ElitestPosted 4/2/2013 10:09:55 AM
the only april fools joke was Halo 4 itself
---
twitch.tv/elitest