Why didn't the Librarian feel any guilt for *book spoilers*

#1darkmaian23Posted 4/1/2013 7:51:34 PM
turning Bornstellar in to a clone of her husband? She essentially murdered a young Builder for the sake of having her husband live on (sort of). That doesn't seem like something a Lifeworker should do, at least not without some remorse for the life lost. Stranger still, Catalog makes no inquiry about this murder, even though Bornstellar's family were powerful Builders.
#2M_LivePosted 4/1/2013 9:05:23 PM
I honestly really read this as "Why didn't the Liberals".
---
Change if you want, but don't you go and change for me...
#3MDragon12Posted 4/2/2013 6:11:15 AM
Because she didn't turn him into the Didact, the Ur-Didact did.
#4MVNeoPosted 4/2/2013 7:48:02 AM
MDragon12 posted...

---
http://raptr.com/UNSCleric
https://app.halowaypoint.com/en-us/Halo4/UNSCleric/home/
#5Demigod_ElessarPosted 4/2/2013 9:17:49 AM
MVNeo posted...
MDragon12 posted...

This. She had no control over it. It was the Ur-Didact who mutated him.

Bornstellar was going to turn more and more into the Didact; no matter what the Librarian did. She just went along with it, believing at the time that the Ur-Didact was dead.
---
IRON MAIDEN IS MY RELIGION!
Gamertag: Demigod Elessar
#6cpo335Posted 4/2/2013 10:19:49 AM
So who is the guy in the game? The Didact or the Ur-Didact (Bornstellar)?
---
"...a single green light, minute and far away, that might have been the end of a dock."
#7Demigod_ElessarPosted 4/2/2013 11:03:12 AM
cpo335 posted...
So who is the guy in the game? The Didact or the Ur-Didact (Bornstellar)?

The Ur-Didact is the Ur-Didact (meaning, the original Didact). Bornstellar became the IsoDidact (as called that in SIlentium); Iso being a greek prefix meaning "equal".

The Didact we see in Halo 4 is the Ur-Didact. It was he who was put into the cryptum by the Librarian, days before the IsoDidact fired the Halo arrays.
---
IRON MAIDEN IS MY RELIGION!
Gamertag: Demigod Elessar
#8enterthemadroxPosted 4/2/2013 1:07:48 PM
I imagine the mods will jump all over the Librarian since she has no guilt for book spoilers. There's a rule against that here isn't there?
---
"If you don't like something, don't watch it again. Why whinge about it on a forum to a load of divs? Don't worry about it." - Karl Pilkington