C/D 343 being a new company excuses the lack of content for Halo 4

#1pcmike2Posted 4/2/2013 11:16:30 AM
I think not, what could be so hard about implementing the same features from previous games to this one?

Deeeee.
---
SSBB FC:0946-1920-8546
#2RAGEface14Posted 4/2/2013 11:20:05 AM
D. 343i was created for the sole purpose of taking over Halo; they knew what they were getting into.
---
RAGEface14
You must acquire a taste for freeform jazz
#3ThunderCavalierPosted 4/2/2013 11:25:23 AM
D

Halo 4 is a Triple AAA company. 343i can whine about their problems about being a new company all they want; I still expect the maximum amount of content possible from Halo 4.

Plus, most of 343i's veteran staff are former members of BUNGIE. That is inexcusable.
---
This sig will self-destruct in 3.... 2.... 1.... Thank you for your time. Cookie? ^_^
#4ODommPosted 4/2/2013 11:34:41 AM
ThunderCavalier posted...
D

Halo 4 is a Triple AAA company. 343i can whine about their problems about being a new company all they want; I still expect the maximum amount of content possible from Halo 4.

Plus, most of 343i's veteran staff are former members of BUNGIE. That is inexcusable.

Most? no, there are 3 former Bungie employees.
---
The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist...
~~No, he doesn't row.~~
#5BurningWindPosted 4/2/2013 11:39:24 AM
D, even though I like Halo 4 they definitely messed up in some areas. They had the template of at least four games to go off of (and they chose Reach, the one that's most critically hated by fans). Regardless of being a new company or not I'm assuming they still had full backing by Microsoft and similar time constraints as Bungie would of had, so I'll hold them just as responsible. I won't lie and say that them being a new company didn't have an effect on the final product, but that's still not a good excuse.
---
Xbox Live and PS3 Gamertag: Shellshock821
#6Donuts_R_GoodPosted 4/2/2013 12:00:20 PM
ODomm posted...
ThunderCavalier posted...
D

Most? no, there are 3 former Bungie employees.

This.

I absolutely cannot believe that people still are under the belief that 343 is mostly ex-Bungie.
---
Not changing this sig until a Halo 2 remake is announced.
Started November 2nd, 2011.
#7djwagonPosted 4/2/2013 12:04:33 PM
what a bunch of whiners.go back and play barbie games.if you have to cry about a game NOT up to the last game .you really most make your parents proud to knew they raises a crybaby into this world .that wants everything handed to them on a silver spoon
---
when I was here before I went by the screen name IMPORTER1..
#8BeastlyIguanaPosted 4/2/2013 12:08:45 PM
djwagon posted...
what a bunch of whiners.go back and play barbie games.if you have to cry about a game NOT up to the last game .you really most make your parents proud to knew they raises a crybaby into this world .that wants everything handed to them on a silver spoon

rofl look at this kid

soo mad
---
Voth tu ahrk spaan.
#9SunDevil77Posted 4/2/2013 12:49:36 PM
D.

but it does explain the lack of content. They have also shown that they learn relatively quick. Halo 5 will be a real treat, so long as they have money, time, and constructive criticism.
---
I hate listening to dreams. It's like flipping through a stack of pictures. If I'm not in any of them, and nobody's having sex, I just...don't care
#10djwagonPosted 4/2/2013 1:30:56 PM(edited)
BeastlyIguana posted...
djwagon posted...

rofl look at this kid

soo mad
lol I am not mad .just sick and tired of seeing a bunch of whiner crying about how a game is NOT as great as the last game MADE in any series.if you do not like do as I said go back and play with your barbie dolls and any video game made for it.I am so glad I play to have fun .I do NOT have to worry about if a tree does not look the same in the next game in the series or a piece of trash is the wrong shape from the last game as well in that series.like all you whiners do
---
when I was here before I went by the screen name IMPORTER1..