C/D 343 being a new company excuses the lack of content for Halo 4

#11appleturnover87Posted 4/2/2013 1:24:18 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
D.

but it does explain the lack of content. They have also shown that they learn relatively quick. Halo 5 will be a real treat, so long as they have money, time, and constructive criticism.

Not even brother
---
What's love got to do, got to do with it?
#12xiTz_RyaNxPosted 4/2/2013 1:25:56 PM
If you're whining of complaining about any sort of "lack" of content in Halo 4...you must be blind. The game shipped with what, 10 maps? Spartan Ops, a solid 8 hour campaign, over 10 multiplayer modes and over 200 pieces of armor customization for your personalized Spartan.. That's just what the game shipped with.

Halo 4 now has over 50 segments of Spartan ops to add, 2 released map packs totaling 6 extra maps, all of which are pretty decent, especially this last pack, and newly released multiplayer modes on a weekly basis, all oh which included daily, weekly and monthly challenges to keep things interesting online.

343i did a fantastic job.
---
Saying I'm one of the best is just rude. All the people who don't agree look stupid then, and I don't want to make everyone feel stupid. (GT)- GotMyProSocksOn
#13lderivedxPosted 4/2/2013 1:45:27 PM(edited)
lol I am not mad .just [mad]

We see.

There's not a lot of content, but the quality is severely lacking in areas.
---
I bet you're one of those people who ruin my mainslaying by going -15 so stop saying that other people ruin gaming.-im r awful gt:i derive dx
#14djwagonPosted 4/2/2013 1:48:35 PM
lderivedx posted...
lol I am not mad .just [mad]

We see.

There's not a lot of content, but the quality is severely lacking in areas.
cry me a river.as i said before I play games to have fun .NOT to worry about how a grain of sand is NOT like it was in the last game like tc is
---
when I was here before I went by the screen name IMPORTER1..
#15lderivedxPosted 4/2/2013 1:49:30 PM
cry me a river

You're doing a fine job of that yourself.
---
what do you expect from a gun (DMR) that has a krazy-straw for a barrel? - irishman5705
GT: i derive dx
#16ProdozulPosted 4/2/2013 2:05:48 PM
D.
Really wish they weren't so afraid of Bungie's shadow. If they would just do the small things the community asks for (ex: reduce auto aim) then the game would be better. I applaud them for doing Spartan Ops, but this type of coop is not easy to pull off. Just look at Resistance 2's online coop.

Don't get me wrong it's fun just doesn't hold my attention like 1, 2, 3, and Reach
#17balmung2100Posted 4/2/2013 2:21:09 PM
djwagon posted...
what a bunch of whiners.go back and play barbie games.if you have to cry about a game NOT up to the last game .you really most make your parents proud to knew they raises a crybaby into this world .that wants everything handed to them on a silver spoon

Anytime you try to combat something, two things to keep in mind.

1. Know what whining actually means.

2. Never use the phrase "go back and play whatever game".
---
With this blow....I shall seal your fate!!!
"Yukimura Sanada"
#18djwagonPosted 4/2/2013 2:31:24 PM
balmung2100 posted...
djwagon posted...
what a bunch of whiners.go back and play barbie games.if you have to cry about a game NOT up to the last game .you really most make your parents proud to knew they raises a crybaby into this world .that wants everything handed to them on a silver spoon

how about this I could careless what I have to watch out for .since i JIONED HERE TO SPEAK MY MIND .not TO FOLLOW PEOPLE LIKE YOU
---
when I was here before I went by the screen name IMPORTER1..
#19bd0g5Posted 4/2/2013 2:37:52 PM
D, mad 343 d riders?
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#20bd0g5Posted 4/2/2013 2:40:20 PM
balmung2100 posted...
djwagon posted...

how about this I could careless what I have to watch out for .since i JIONED HERE TO SPEAK MY MIND .not TO FOLLOW PEOPLE LIKE YOU

yes we all jioned for the same reason
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo