Castle Map Pack Acievements

#1MrFish86Posted 4/2/2013 12:53:29 PM(edited)
http://blogs.halowaypoint.com/Headlines/post/2013/04/02/Halo-4-Castle-Map-Pack-Achievements.aspx

Above is the link to the new achievements that will launch with the castle map pack. They all look very easy to get. The only one that might take some time will be assassinating a player while they are using the hardlight shield. Other than that, it should be an easy 250 achievement points.
#2Silentdra60nPosted 4/2/2013 12:59:50 PM
More whack achievements, thanks 343

At least these aren't as bad as some of the previous ones
---
http://youtu.be/Dsiyel0pJT8
#3warior55Posted 4/2/2013 1:01:20 PM
"That Wont Save You" is gonna be a b****.

343 is bad at making achievements that aren't 100% luck-based.
---
Halo 4
#4enterthemadroxPosted 4/2/2013 1:05:37 PM
Wow, I haven't managed to get a single kill with the spartan laser since November. I either get killed while charging or they move slightly to the left or right as I fire.

Quite a few other tough ones too.
---
"If you don't like something, don't watch it again. Why whinge about it on a forum to a load of divs? Don't worry about it." - Karl Pilkington
#5Donuts_R_GoodPosted 4/2/2013 1:27:05 PM
Thank christ, much less BS achievements than Majestic's.

Hardlight Shield one will probably require boosting, because

1. Barely anyone uses it to begin with
2. The rare amount of people who do will probably avoid using it on the maps just to make sure people can't get it.
---
Not changing this sig until a Halo 2 remake is announced.
Started November 2nd, 2011.
#6bd0g5Posted 4/2/2013 1:27:30 PM
Wow, I haven't managed to get a single kill with the spartan laser since November. I either get killed while charging or they move slightly to the left or right as I fire.

Quite a few other tough ones too.

Try not being so bad at Halo.
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#7__balePosted 4/2/2013 1:29:36 PM
yess! THANK YOU BASED GOD i've been wanting to get some more points so i can finally get my GAMERscore above 100,000 cuz i love GAMES so much. thank you based 343 i love getting acheivements
---
wow strafing tryhards, i always stand still so the bullets can hit me. Whenever someone trys to dodge my shots i know they're a virgin LMAO
#8enterthemadroxPosted 4/2/2013 1:40:58 PM
__bale posted...
yess! THANK YOU BASED GOD i've been wanting to get some more points so i can finally get my GAMERscore above 100,000 cuz i love GAMES so much. thank you based 343 i love getting acheivements

I know you're clearly being sarcastic about the whole achievement system and everything but honestly, my gamerscore is around 52,000 and something and I've had my 360 since late 2007 so it's not like achievements are everything to me.

Plus if it wasn't for the achievement system, I wouldn't have played Halo 3 since I thought the first two sucked so much and am just not into around 90% of the 360's gaming catalog so the achievements are there to help lure people like me into games we wouldn't normally go anywhere near and for games we do like, it's an extra something to do when we've 100% completed a game and have nothing else to do.
---
"If you don't like something, don't watch it again. Why whinge about it on a forum to a load of divs? Don't worry about it." - Karl Pilkington
#9__balePosted 4/2/2013 4:02:54 PM
enterthemadrox posted...
__bale posted...

I know you're clearly being sarcastic about the whole achievement system and everything but honestly, my gamerscore is around 52,000 and something and I've had my 360 since late 2007 so it's not like achievements are everything to me.

Plus if it wasn't for the achievement system, I wouldn't have played Halo 3 since I thought the first two sucked so much and am just not into around 90% of the 360's gaming catalog so the achievements are there to help lure people like me into games we wouldn't normally go anywhere near and for games we do like, it's an extra something to do when we've 100% completed a game and have nothing else to do.

you dont have to defend your hobby to me im just a meanie
---
wow strafing tryhards, i always stand still so the bullets can hit me. Whenever someone trys to dodge my shots i know they're a virgin LMAO
#10Ace_KilljoyPosted 4/2/2013 4:06:03 PM
Half of these seem fairly doable, and the other half sound pretty annoying.

Actually, "That Won't Save You," "Dodge This," and "Hello Nurse" will probably be the worst ones, at least for me.
---
Proud member of the Global Defence Force.
http://img.imgcake.com/AlecTrevylan006/AceKilljoyShieldpngyp.png