Population peaked at 33k yesterday

#71bd0g5(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 12:54:10 PM
Let's be delusional and pretend that this game is doing well!

---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#72ThunderCavalierPosted 4/4/2013 1:02:20 PM
*gets on Halo 4*

*can still find a game within at least a minute*

*can still play the game normally*

Looks OK to me.
---
This sig will self-destruct in 3.... 2.... 1.... Thank you for your time. Cookie? ^_^
#73LoneWolf4545Posted 4/4/2013 2:07:17 PM
VauntX posted...
Halo Reach only came out 2.5 years ago, competed against a similar range of titles in quantity and quality and maintained a 100,000 peak population a year after release.

Face it folks, Halo 4 is a let down and the population dropping is a reflection of that. You can um and ah and twist facts all you like, but it doesn't change the reality in anyway.

I don't think that 100K is the same number as the 33k for Halo 4. With Reach it gave you how many people were online playing Reach at the time. Not how many people were in matchmaking which that 33k is.
---
GT: swkids
#74SterlingFoxPosted 4/4/2013 4:13:18 PM
DvoloS88 posted...
This game has held my attention since launch, just like most of you here even the whining babie like your self. I would say it was a sucesss .

Great logic! This guy is right!

Halo 4 has kept the attention of 30 or so people on Gamefaqs for six months (and LOST the attention of 970,000 people elsewhere) therefore it is a success!

This guy gets it! A gold star for Dvolo!
---
Underwater Spartans:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djp5dtz02eQ&feature=plcp
#75jakethenoobPosted 4/4/2013 5:47:35 PM
Killean_Nuggets posted...
Yeah but once the dlc maps go into regular rotation they become scarce.

No they aren't, they come up all the time.

>Awareness check

I haven't seen the Majestic maps once outside it's own playlist. Not once. NEVER
---
Game collection: http://postimage.org/gallery/1tqkmeku/
#76IlluminatiaPosted 4/4/2013 6:00:55 PM
I like how everyone was booing about how much better this was than Reach. Yet has... maybe 1/30th of the population on average so far? It's barely been out 5 months and population ATM is 19k. That's just pathetic.

When you have as much nerf as this game did at launch, you have a 1, MAYBE 2 month window to fix your crap - fast. And 343 blew it. It's kind of sad, because as much as I hate H4 in comparison to all past titles, there really aren't any other substantial FPS's that I like.
---
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", I'll say "no" because it's shorter than "yes".
#77FaithInAllPosted 4/4/2013 11:28:53 PM
Dangerboy22 posted...
for the first time, i purchased a season pass with a game. I expected to love this game and be playing it for years like i did with the other entries. The last time i played was after the first map pack released for free and havent played since.

Thats the first and last time i ever buy a season pass

I know how you feel, first and last season pass I'll ever buy.
#78FaithInAllPosted 4/4/2013 11:29:24 PM
Kactusman posted...
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=52385775&postcount=19025 < explains the steep drop of population

This is pretty spot on as well.
#79VauntXPosted 4/5/2013 3:06:29 AM
^ That was beautiful.

Peak population nearly dipped below 30,000 yesterday.
#80LagStrafePosted 4/5/2013 4:31:28 AM
I reckon thats decent. The huge thing people have to remember is timezones... When release date cam around people all around the world played (regardless of time). When I play nowadays, there aren't that many people online because I pretty much only play with Europeans (Americans are still sleeping).
---
lagstrafe/youtube.com