regarding spartan ops for April 8

#1lordofsith55Posted 4/3/2013 3:12:43 AM
Which episode will they rerun???
---
GT- The Spooky Fish
#2Killean_NuggetsPosted 4/3/2013 3:45:48 AM
Why would anyone that matters care? Spartan ops is awful.
---
vBlite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw5x_bc9Lvo&feature=plcp
#3Dastan093Posted 4/3/2013 4:03:57 AM
lordofsith55 posted...
Which episode will they rerun???

Hopefully they'll start again at the first one. I'd like to play through them again, this time with a team.
---
Gaming since 2006 - PSN & Steam: Darkhawk16e - 360 Gamertag: River Tam SG - I enjoy the gaming without raging :D
#4WillmaticPosted 4/3/2013 7:40:37 AM
Killean_Nuggets posted...

If you werent pregnant I'd push you down a flight of stairs
#5MrFish86Posted 4/3/2013 8:27:28 AM
All of the missions are available to play now, so why do you care what comes out for matchmaking? Playing Legendary Solo is mind numbingly easy since you have infinite lives, and there's no time limit.

I agree with blite that spartan ops is a joke. No scoring system, infinite lives, insane boat lag when playing with anyone online, horribly written dialogue and characters... the only good parts about it are the beautiful cut scenes.
#6SomnambulisticPosted 4/3/2013 8:35:32 AM

Surprise twist: nobody matters.
---
[ DAYS GONE BYE ]
Waiting for a new UT/UC game.
#7enterthemadroxPosted 4/3/2013 8:42:34 AM
Not sure but I'm itching for more new episodes. Spartan Ops is the best thing to ever happen to Halo and I've found myself drifting away from the game and back to Gears 3 recently until new episodes become available.
---
"If you don't like something, don't watch it again. Why whinge about it on a forum to a load of divs? Don't worry about it." - Karl Pilkington
#8MrFish86Posted 4/3/2013 8:47:55 AM
enterthemadrox posted...
Not sure but I'm itching for more new episodes. Spartan Ops is the best thing to ever happen to Halo and I've found myself drifting away from the game and back to Gears 3 recently until new episodes become available.

343 does not have plans for any new episodes (season 2) as of yet. It will most likely come about at some point, but not for a long time. All of the episodes from Season 1 are available to play right now, just not in matchmaking.
#9endoflistPosted 4/3/2013 10:37:20 AM
I am hoping they rerun 1-5 in matchmaking, as that is easier to find people than waiting for others to get online when you are online.

I don't understand the attack on the OP, I would also like to know. Who cares if 1-5 sucks, at this point for me at least it's part of Halo 4 that is unfinished.