I almost think Halo 4 is a test game.

#11SupaflyGibsonPosted 4/3/2013 3:51:56 PM
The most expensive 360 game yet a test game? yah ok
---
gt: For Spartaa
#12neo_strike3Posted 4/3/2013 5:31:05 PM
SterlingFox posted...
enterthemadrox posted...
But why should it be a "test game" just because a minority of the players actively playing Halo 4 don't like anything 343 have done with it?

If this is a test game then every Halo game that Bungie made must've been a test game since I honestly think 4 is the best and actually enjoyable/playable. I mean, I'm only one man and sharing one opinion so it must be factually correct, right?

The Majority of players, actually.

"The minority of active players" is you intentionally making the amount smaller than it is. The reality is that the majority of players played the game, saw the changes, disliked them and eventually quit. Hence the low online population.

I don't know why you're so offended by my post, enough to be sarcastic about how you wrongly think I'm stating anything here is fact.

Acting like anyone that doesn't play halo anymore quit.

I don't play it as much anymore and its not cause I don't like it its because I have other games to play too and I'm sure I'm not the only one
#13lderivedxPosted 4/3/2013 5:53:59 PM

Well, yes. If you no longer play halo, it follows that you quit.
---
"you got hit by a car? lmao nice awareness, no wonder you suck at halo." - sloppy
GT: i derive dx
#14xMePhYxPosted 4/3/2013 6:22:21 PM
I feel that halo shouldve rested as a trilogy....

thats just an opinion though.
---
Stay a while, and listen.
#15MVNeoPosted 4/3/2013 10:31:29 PM
xMePhYx posted...
I feel that halo shouldve rested as a trilogy....

thats just an opinion though.

The actual story was barely touched upon at that point.
---
http://raptr.com/UNSCleric
https://app.halowaypoint.com/en-us/Halo4/UNSCleric/home/
#16neo_strike3Posted 4/4/2013 2:44:43 AM
lderivedx posted...

Well, yes. If you no longer play halo, it follows that you quit.

I'll rephrase it for you then.

Acting like anyone that doesn't play halo anymore quit because they hate the changes or the game and never coming back
#17xMePhYxPosted 4/8/2013 11:33:59 AM
Halo was popular based on Mulitplayer. thats why this game is peaking at 33k 6 months from release.

Halo 2 averaged 40k throughout the entire last year of its existence before Halo 3 landed.
---
Stay a while, and listen.
#18Drag_ZEROPosted 4/8/2013 11:47:22 AM
xMePhYx posted...
Halo was popular based on Mulitplayer. thats why this game is peaking at 33k 6 months from release.

Halo 2 averaged 40k throughout the entire last year of its existence before Halo 3 landed.

You can't compare that, I'm sorry. When comparing which Halo had better multi and pull up those player numbers, nobody factors in the Call of Duty effect. Like it or not, Halo 2, and even 3 to an extent, didn't have to compete with the juggernaut that is CoD. In this post-MW2 world, CoD has such a huge share of the playerbase on console now you can't expect Halo numbers to be the same as they once were when it was king.
#19_ANG3LIC_Posted 4/8/2013 12:33:14 PM
h4 was microsoft's most expensive game ever. They tried, they just failed
---
GT: ROB THE TURTLE
Most loved poster at the HRGB
#20darren19822000Posted 4/8/2013 12:34:59 PM
that and all the old halo players grew up..now they "best" shooter to younger gamers is cod. why be the only friend with this game when all your classmates have a cod game. theres just so much more to choose from as far as good games to play that the numbers get spread pretty thin. the 33k doesnt say if its the same 33k every day. could be alot of people only play this once a week over other games
---
gt darren reefnugs