There should be an hour ban for quitting...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. There should be an hour ban for quitting...
3 years ago#1
After the announcer says "enemy team nearing victory". MF's wait till they know they about to lose to at the last few kills to bail out. I take my loses like a spartan.
With this blow....I shall seal your fate!!!
"Yukimura Sanada"
(message deleted)
3 years ago#3
balmung2100 posted...
After the announcer says "enemy team nearing victory". MF's wait till they know they about to lose to at the last few kills to bail out. I take my loses like a spartan.

I agree it's annoying but an hour ban should be a second warning. Start with 30 minutes, then an hour then a day. If they still do it then a week ban then a lifetime ban from the servers.
"If you don't like something, don't watch it again. Why whinge about it on a forum to a load of divs? Don't worry about it." - Karl Pilkington
3 years ago#4
From: enterthemadrox | Posted: 4/4/2013 11:04:14 AM | #003
balmung2100 posted...

I agree it's annoying but an hour ban should be a second warning. Start with 30 minutes, then an hour then a day. If they still do it then a week ban then a lifetime ban from the servers.

That's ****ing brilliant!
What do I look like Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
THIZZ IZ WHAT IT IZ -- GT: Spidux
3 years ago#5
Why would I hang around to lose when I'm the only player on my team going positive? stay classy bad teammates
http://www.imgur.com/gRn0NSE.png
~ ssj3blade ~
3 years ago#6
enterthemadrox posted...
balmung2100 posted...

terrible idea
"Captain Falcon wasn't confirmed for Brawl. Brawl was confirmed for Captain Falcon."
3 years ago#7
1hour ban from gamefaqs for whining
3 years ago#8
lets party up so i can quit on you right at the end and make the host change....or would you prefer me to betray you over and over and give the enemy our power weapons?
gt darren reefnugs
3 years ago#9
enterthemadrox posted...
balmung2100 posted...

Lol the life time ban is kind of over doing it but i can get down with the 30 min to an hour.

ssj3blade posted...
Why would I hang around to lose when I'm the only player on my team going positive? stay classy bad teammates

Stay classy and quit early then.
With this blow....I shall seal your fate!!!
"Yukimura Sanada"
3 years ago#10
How about a Gamefaqs IP adress ban if you're butthurt?
RAGEface14
You must acquire a taste for freeform jazz
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. There should be an hour ban for quitting...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived