There should be an hour ban for quitting...

#1balmung2100Posted 4/4/2013 9:54:28 AM
After the announcer says "enemy team nearing victory". MF's wait till they know they about to lose to at the last few kills to bail out. I take my loses like a spartan.
---
With this blow....I shall seal your fate!!!
"Yukimura Sanada"
#2BeastlyIguanaPosted 4/4/2013 10:04:40 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#3enterthemadroxPosted 4/4/2013 11:04:14 AM
balmung2100 posted...
After the announcer says "enemy team nearing victory". MF's wait till they know they about to lose to at the last few kills to bail out. I take my loses like a spartan.

I agree it's annoying but an hour ban should be a second warning. Start with 30 minutes, then an hour then a day. If they still do it then a week ban then a lifetime ban from the servers.
---
"If you don't like something, don't watch it again. Why whinge about it on a forum to a load of divs? Don't worry about it." - Karl Pilkington
#4Spoke_WreckerPosted 4/4/2013 11:07:57 AM
From: enterthemadrox | Posted: 4/4/2013 11:04:14 AM | #003
balmung2100 posted...

I agree it's annoying but an hour ban should be a second warning. Start with 30 minutes, then an hour then a day. If they still do it then a week ban then a lifetime ban from the servers.

That's ****ing brilliant!
---
What do I look like Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
THIZZ IZ WHAT IT IZ -- GT: Spidux
#5ssj3bladePosted 4/4/2013 11:09:59 AM
Why would I hang around to lose when I'm the only player on my team going positive? stay classy bad teammates
---
http://www.imgur.com/gRn0NSE.png
~ ssj3blade ~
#6GollyFluffPosted 4/4/2013 12:57:27 PM
enterthemadrox posted...
balmung2100 posted...

terrible idea
---
"Captain Falcon wasn't confirmed for Brawl. Brawl was confirmed for Captain Falcon."
#7neo_strike3Posted 4/4/2013 2:28:01 PM
1hour ban from gamefaqs for whining
#8darren19822000Posted 4/4/2013 2:30:51 PM
lets party up so i can quit on you right at the end and make the host change....or would you prefer me to betray you over and over and give the enemy our power weapons?
---
gt darren reefnugs
#9balmung2100(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 4:42:12 PM
enterthemadrox posted...
balmung2100 posted...

Lol the life time ban is kind of over doing it but i can get down with the 30 min to an hour.

ssj3blade posted...
Why would I hang around to lose when I'm the only player on my team going positive? stay classy bad teammates

Stay classy and quit early then.
---
With this blow....I shall seal your fate!!!
"Yukimura Sanada"
#10RAGEface14Posted 4/4/2013 5:24:16 PM
How about a Gamefaqs IP adress ban if you're butthurt?
---
RAGEface14
You must acquire a taste for freeform jazz