Why do people rage so hard when they lose?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Why do people rage so hard when they lose?
3 years ago#1
I played a few games this morning, and after one of them some random guy on the losing team sent me this message:

ur lucky i wasnt der at d start of da game n my team was s*** n down 200 wen i got bak cus u lot r s*** 1v1 i destroyed u all i only died 5 times wen i came bak 7 wen i wasnt der u lot got saved by ur team m8s 1v1 n find out wat happeneds 1st game aswell

If someone's upset that a teammate was betraying them or something like that I could maybe understand a message and then a negative player review to avoid them, but why do people get so angry just because they lost a game? I went back to the video to see how "amazing" he was, and it was pretty pathetic. He would start a 1v1, hide when his shields went down, let a teammate finish off the kill, and then go bag the enemy. Anyone else have any great messages from the "elite" players of Halo?
'I' before 'E' except after 'C' and whenever the Hell we feel like it because we just like to make things up in English. - nudojudo
3 years ago#2
Because winning in Halo is VERY important.
I lose sleep at night.
The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist...
~~No, he doesn't row.~~
3 years ago#3
Welcome to Xbox Live
There is nothing in the world more helpless, depraved, and irresponsible than a man in the depths of an RPG binge.
3 years ago#4
ODomm posted...
Because winning in Halo is VERY important.
I lose sleep at night.

Because of this ^^
lagstrafe/youtube.com
3 years ago#5
What was his gamertag?
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
3 years ago#6
People generally don't like losing, and the internet usually lets you act like a bigger ass and get away with doing that more than you could in day to day life if you so choose.

Or, if tl;dr

Crazycatdude posted...
Welcome to Xbox Live
You can't call him out for being wrong when he never intended to be right - Stephen Colbert
"Bad Mojo" is not a diagnosis - Dr. Foreman, House, M.D.
3 years ago#7
Knowing that I contributed in making someone angry to the point of raging and getting frustrated is what keeps me motivated.
---"One does never fail, but succeed in finding a solution that does not arrive at the desired result"---
3 years ago#8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yx3ISVBifM0

Nobody can rage harder than those people.
With this blow....I shall seal your fate!!!
"Yukimura Sanada"
3 years ago#9
You guys act like this is the majority.

For every person you've met who's sent you a angry message, you've met like 200 others who haven't.
Underwater Spartans:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djp5dtz02eQ&feature=plcp
3 years ago#10
cuz they nerds
PSN: axeei
XBL GT: axeeeeeeeeL
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Why do people rage so hard when they lose?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived