do you play halo almost exclusively?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. do you play halo almost exclusively?

User Info: iRGush

iRGush
3 years ago#21
Yea
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

User Info: Dark_Assassin_X

Dark_Assassin_X
3 years ago#22
I'm playing it quite religiously right now, but in a few months when I've gathered parts and assembled my computer I'll probably go back to playing Planetside 2 and the plethora of other games I've acquired that I just don't have the specs to play right now.
GT: SilentChaos87 - Currently Playing: League of Legends, Halo 4, Planetside 2, Don't Starve, Team Fortress 2

User Info: TMoney650

TMoney650
3 years ago#23
I get what you're saying landon, but personally I just don't really care for single player games. I don't like playing by myself, I find it boring.
XBL: A Percussionist

User Info: NintendoSkater

NintendoSkater
3 years ago#24
I couldn't, there's just not enough maps for this to be the only game i play. I usually play Forza 4 and horizon, Skate 3, BF3, black ops 2 and this.
Xbox Live: theCrunkZilla

User Info: Landonio

Landonio
3 years ago#25
TMoney650 posted...
I get what you're saying landon, but personally I just don't really care for single player games. I don't like playing by myself, I find it boring.

Well I'll play with you anytime you want, big boy. ;)
ROLL TIDE
Playing: Halo 4, Oblivion: GOTY

User Info: darealest47

darealest47
3 years ago#26
Nope, I play 30 min of this garbage game then come back to my sexy demon/dark souls. I just got that Terraria game so that should hold me for awhile.
won't change this sig until pittsburgh steelers gets their 7th ring
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2eVPxvaIzec

User Info: MlCKHEAD

MlCKHEAD
3 years ago#27
Yeah pretty much just H4 right now. I will return to skyrim, or maybe Hitman HD trilogy soon though.
GT: Micktory

User Info: Crazycatdude

Crazycatdude
3 years ago#28
I used to, but now I'm currently rotating between Borderlands 2 and Fallout 3. I'm probably gonna play some Halo today though.
There is nothing in the world more helpless, depraved, and irresponsible than a man in the depths of an RPG binge.

User Info: ssj3blade

ssj3blade
3 years ago#29
TMoney650 posted...

This is what confuses me about gamers. What did you play before Multiplayer games were popular? Single Player is always better
http://www.imgur.com/gRn0NSE.png
~ ssj3blade ~

User Info: DvoloS88

DvoloS88
3 years ago#30
First two months I did, started with campaign coop with my bro, then jumped to SO, then Mp. Now I switch it up between Blops 2, Bf3, Aliens, hitman. With out much needed breaks here and there I can understand why some people dont bother playing it anymore. Ya gotta switch it up, take some breaks...
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. do you play halo almost exclusively?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived