Was getting board of halo until I found lighting flag....

#1ReverseisbackPosted 4/6/2013 12:40:20 AM
Omg I'm hooked!!! Sr 119 started getting board of halo never played the action playlist and checked it out. Played them all but my gosh lighting flag rules!!! It's like swat with an objective. Thanks 343
---
I'm embarrassed to say I'm a titans fan so ill just say " go heat"
#2RAGEface14Posted 4/6/2013 4:35:51 AM
You have used the wrong form of "bored", sir. But fear not, RAGE is here to save you!

*RAGE/Grammar Man theme song plays*
---
RAGEface14
You must acquire a taste for freeform jazz
#3DvoloS88Posted 4/6/2013 9:11:33 AM
How about binary slayer? Cant forget that, so fast and entertaining just rushing people with swords while there binary shots graze your body... Thruster pack in binary slayer NEEDS to be how floods thruster pack works. Flood mode is unplayable simply due to how cheap and broken thruster pack is.
#4ssj3bladePosted 4/6/2013 1:10:19 PM
If you can aim, Lightning Flag is too easy by far.
---
http://www.imgur.com/gRn0NSE.png
~ ssj3blade ~
#5briman112Posted 4/6/2013 2:54:01 PM
Yay, whatever makes it fun for you.
---
I'm probably better than you, sowwy :(
#6Halo3GAMEFREAKPosted 4/6/2013 3:40:48 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#7DvoloS88Posted 4/6/2013 5:23:45 PM
Halo3GAMEFREAK posted...
DvoloS88 posted...
How about binary slayer? Cant forget that, so fast and entertaining just rushing people with swords while there binary shots graze your body... Thruster pack in binary slayer NEEDS to be how floods thruster pack works. Flood mode is unplayable simply due to how cheap and broken thruster pack is.

The thruster pack is the only effective tool to use when you're the Flood, so what are you talking about? You're basically saying you want the Flood to be even more handicapped than they are now. Are you really that bad?

Wow, apparently youve never had a flood thruster pack you and kill you from ten feet away, or zig zag mid thrust to lock onto you like a missile, or thrust right through point blank shot gun shots to the chest in lag free matches. To think that flood are helpless in H4 now that they have a shield and double sword range shows how bad you are sir... I didnt say get rid of it.
#8Halo3GAMEFREAKPosted 4/6/2013 5:45:24 PM
DvoloS88 posted...
Halo3GAMEFREAK posted...
DvoloS88 posted...

The thruster pack is the only effective tool to use when you're the Flood, so what are you talking about? You're basically saying you want the Flood to be even more handicapped than they are now. Are you really that bad?

Wow, apparently youve never had a flood thruster pack you and kill you from ten feet away, or zig zag mid thrust to lock onto you like a missile, or thrust right through point blank shot gun shots to the chest in lag free matches. To think that flood are helpless in H4 now that they have a shield and double sword range shows how bad you are sir... I didnt say get rid of it.

It's not my fault you suck at pacing your shots. You have a gun that kills in one shot, use it properly and she won't disappoint.
---
(My reaction to stolen kills) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkktKSjCHgo
#9heedtheninja67Posted 4/6/2013 5:56:40 PM
You were getting on board? Bro, the game came out months ago.