Settler... Love it or Hate it

#1DvoloS88Posted 4/6/2013 9:34:12 AM
My time with this ctf map set on Ravine forge map is such a love hate relationship. At first glance I was like wow I like the way this map looks, plays, and feels. Using the warthog and barely escaping for the cap. I like the ridge with the snipe as well, but heres where the hate comes in. Spawns, my first play on settler was a JiP and ten respawns later I had to quit because before I could even move 3 camping P****** 2 on ridge one on top of my base with Dmr. The spawns are just in the open completely open to that f****** ridge.
#2lderivedxPosted 4/6/2013 10:08:04 AM
cool
---
Your playing small does not serve the world. There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you.
GT: i derive dx
#3DvoloS88(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 10:10:36 AM
^Here we go, should of added a d bags keep out sign. My mistake...
#4lderivedxPosted 4/6/2013 10:13:47 AM
stop complaining and adapt
---
If you still have any problems with my post I highly recommend you get over it. - Navex
GT: i derive dx
#5DvoloS88(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 10:28:12 AM
lderivedx posted...

Are you dyslexic? Ten spawn kills later with out the chance to even move due to the out in the open spawn. Seriously boy go troll a different board... Id like to see you adapt in that situation, probably would of dash boarded.
#6JaidabeccaPosted 4/6/2013 10:35:36 AM
lderivedx posted...

QFT!
---
RE4, REmake, HALO 1 & 3, & other videos here v
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jaidabecca
#7lderivedxPosted 4/6/2013 10:41:36 AM
horrendous mindset, complains that other people are beating him

doesn't surprise me at all
---
XD your logic is beyond flawless. In fact, it's so far beyond flawless that it's gone full circle and become completely moronic. - Burnzie
#8DvoloS88(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 11:28:31 AM
lderivedx posted...
horrendous mindset, complains that other people are beating him

doesn't surprise me at all

If I remember correctly your one of these negative trolls who every post bashes this game and 343, but yet your on this board every day with nothing better to do? All you do is complain and im the one with the horrendous mind set, you are the definition of a TROLL little boy who talks out his ass behind the safety of his computer. Keep trying though
#9VauntXPosted 4/6/2013 11:37:37 AM
Derived has to be the record holder for making bad player's angry with the least amount of words.
#10BeekBeekDanPosted 4/6/2013 11:51:18 AM
I know exactly what you mean. But me and my guest dominate on that level so we vote everytime. The ridge can be a pain but if you don't spawn in the open and can make it behind cover I always shoot a hollogrram going up the hill on low ground then I hop up on the higher ground and it's a really easy way to take snipe out.