Will i get banned from xbox live for doing this?

#1ArceusX96Posted 4/6/2013 1:27:14 PM
OK, so say my bro have all the halo 4 map pack,And they can be copied!
Will i get banned if i copy them and play them on my xbox?
If so! then why?

---
Pokemon White FC:ArceusX: 1206-3340-0023
Xbox360 Gamer tag: ArceusX96
#2darren19822000Posted 4/6/2013 1:41:13 PM
they might be able to be copied but you wont be able to play them. its the whole anti piracy thing. its the reason i cant play the games i bought with my old GT even though i own them. also the reason i hate buying digital. at least its not as bad as pc. i buy the hard copy of skyrim only to be told that i have to download everything to the digital steam program and that i cant share or trade the game with friends.

man i miss the nes and snes days where you could trade or borrow without any worries
---
gt darren reefnugs
#3ArceusX96(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 1:58:05 PM
darren19822000 posted...
they might be able to be copied but you wont be able to play them. its the whole anti piracy thing. its the reason i cant play the games i bought with my old GT even though i own them. also the reason i hate buying digital. at least its not as bad as pc. i buy the hard copy of skyrim only to be told that i have to download everything to the digital steam program and that i cant share or trade the game with friends.

man i miss the nes and snes days where you could trade or borrow without any worries

I see :)

What about the N64 too LOL!
---
Pokemon White FC:ArceusX: 1206-3340-0023
Xbox360 Gamer tag: ArceusX96