Halo 4 drops to fifth on xBox Live

#21Xx5ILLYR4BBITxXPosted 4/6/2013 11:30:00 PM
metroidman92 posted...
Why is this an issue?

It's an issue because the game's dying to fast and frankly im not surprised this game was the most underwhelming experince ever.
---
My 5 Favortive Games of all time are 1) Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. 2) Phantasy Star Online EP 1&2. 3) Star Ocean Till The End Of Time. 4) MGS 2 PS2. 5) FF 9
#22SterlingFoxPosted 4/6/2013 11:38:54 PM
metroidman92 posted...
Why is this an issue?

Its an issue because it doesn't speak well for what 343 is doing with Halo.

Watching a franchise that you liked and that was so strung under Bungie get torn down by 343 is not a fun thing to see.
---
Underwater Spartans:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djp5dtz02eQ&feature=plcp
#23h82k2Posted 4/7/2013 12:56:39 AM
its not as competitive as halo 3

Id probably play it more if there was a rumble pit...not stupid regicide or community ffa
---
shotgun blues
#24VauntX(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 2:56:04 AM
At least now we have some hard facts to point at when the apologist brigade breaks out the tired herp derp, change is important to the livelihood of a game series, herp derp argument again.

It's vindicating to watch the game plummet so badly after the game was stripped down, and had all the classic gameplay elements that we loved in Halo: CE, 2, 3 and Reach taken out in favour of pointless innovation for pointless innovation's sake. This game was a giant middle finger to the veteran fan of Halo and it's enjoyable to give a middle finger back to 343 industries.
#25lderivedxPosted 4/7/2013 3:12:27 AM
and Reach

What
---
I bet you're one of those people who ruin my mainslaying by going -15 so stop saying that other people ruin gaming.-im r awful gt:i derive dx
#26VauntX(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 3:47:25 AM
lderivedx posted...
and Reach

What

Reach still retained some of Halo's classic elements. It piled a metric ****ton of its own crap on, but not to the extent that Halo 4 has.
#27iRGushPosted 4/7/2013 4:52:05 AM
lderivedx posted...
and Reach

What

If you think about it, reach without AA's and bloom plays just like arena halo.
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#28__balePosted 4/7/2013 7:13:08 AM
lderivedx posted...
and Reach

What

god damn

reach NBNS > all games besides CE

the only thing reach was missing was it needed slightly better maps (really just needed more variety) and it needed a bit more diverse sandbox. that game is ****ing great.
---
wow strafing tryhards, i always stand still so the bullets can hit me. Whenever someone trys to dodge my shots i know they're a virgin LMAO
#29iRGushPosted 4/7/2013 7:18:23 AM
__bale posted...
lderivedx posted...
and Reach

What

god damn

reach NBNS > all games besides CE

the only thing reach was missing was it needed slightly better maps (really just needed more variety) and it needed a bit more diverse sandbox. that game is ****ing great.

strafing was pretty sluggish i felt
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#30VectorChaosPosted 4/7/2013 7:26:09 AM
http://i.imgur.com/rFCvKvj.jpg
---
PSN VectorChaos http://i.imgur.com/ftMERkZ.jpg XBL Vector Chaos
I'm the best there is, plain and simple, I mean I wake up in the mornin' and I piss excellence.