castle map oack achievenent boost

#1neo_strike3Posted 4/8/2013 12:42:03 AM
If your interested to boost all achievements for the map pack add me Gt:blitz avenger

Required to have a Mic and 4 controllers preferably

Will do this at 7:30am (PST)
#2elitewarrior500Posted 4/8/2013 2:51:15 AM(edited)
nope because you're bad
---
#Treated
#3djwagonPosted 4/8/2013 4:32:03 AM(edited)
neo_strike3 posted...
If your interested to boost all achievements for the map pack add me Gt:blitz avenger

why even buy a game .IF all your going to do is CHEAT to get something.why NOT use that money for something you will REALLY use it for .all you done with your money on this game is CHEAT to get worthless achievement
---
when I was here before I went by the screen name IMPORTER1..
#4lderivedxPosted 4/8/2013 4:53:06 AM
why even buy a game .IF all your going to do is CHEAT to get something.why NOT use that money for something you will REALLY use it for .all you done with your money on this game is CHEAT to get worthless achievement

Please stop posting. Your borderline illiteracy hurts everyone here.
---
in PvP... the Grammardin is invincible. But in PvM I find the Mathazon to be much stronger... as long as you've maxed out Derivatives.-wing
#5neo_strike3(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 5:40:50 AM
djwagon posted...
neo_strike3 posted...

I bought the game to have fun and play with IRL friends. Half the achievements in mp if not most u will never get through normal gameplay you will have to go out of ur way to make a scenario happen and even then its still based on luck. I'd rather just get them all and play the game.

But even then why does it even matter to you how I play my game or use my time? It doesn't affect you in the slightest
#6darren19822000Posted 4/8/2013 6:43:34 AM
lderivedx posted...

Please stop posting. Your borderline illiteracy hurts everyone here.

glad im not the only one that feels this way about this dude
---
gt darren reefnugs
#7neo_strike3(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 8:12:13 AM
bump still doing this
#8GollyFluffPosted 4/8/2013 9:11:06 AM
neo_strike3 posted...
bump still doing this

I just sent you a message. I have another person and we have 5 controllers all together. My gt is BlakeofT
---
"Captain Falcon wasn't confirmed for Brawl. Brawl was confirmed for Captain Falcon."
#9dhewett2Posted 4/8/2013 9:20:32 AM
I want to boost these add me dhewett
#10neo_strike3(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 10:09:59 AM
GollyFluff posted...
neo_strike3 posted...
bump still doing this

I just sent you a message. I have another person and we have 5 controllers all together. My gt is BlakeofT

Thanks for the help we all got them all :) 100% again