Oh so we're just going to ignore the dlc from march now!!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Oh so we're just going to ignore the dlc from march now!!
2 years ago#1
Nice job there 343! Can't play FFA unles it randomly shows or can't play anything and its only been a month!! I what about the people who got it lets say 2 weeks ago what are they supposed to get for there money ??? I'm beginning to think that these map packs aren't doing there purpose. I ve gotten to map packs already , the first I never get in math making and the second one was so quick and I doubt ill get match made maps unless I'm playing 4-5 hours a day. What a waste!
---
I'm embarrassed to say I'm a titans fan so ill just say " go heat"
2 years ago#2
i know what a waste jerks!!!!!!!!!!!! hate 343 i so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2 years ago#3
Reverseisback posted...
Nice job there 343! Can't play FFA unles it randomly shows or can't play anything and its only been a month!! I what about the people who got it lets say 2 weeks ago what are they supposed to get for there money ??? I'm beginning to think that these map packs aren't doing there purpose. I ve gotten to map packs already , the first I never get in math making and the second one was so quick and I doubt ill get match made maps unless I'm playing 4-5 hours a day. What a waste!

man i too hate when the maps dont chow up in math making...all i get is addition and division. wheres the freaking subtraction and fractions dammit
---
gt darren reefnugs
2 years ago#4
They don't have any hardcore gamers or they would no this
---
2 years ago#5
What a waste of ms points and that's why I'm not getting the new dlc!
---
2 years ago#6
so cry some more and make another topic about it baby...go back to the madden board where people think your crying is funny
---
gt darren reefnugs
2 years ago#7
darren19822000 posted...
so cry some more and make another topic about it baby...go back to the madden board where people think your crying is funny

---
National Junior Dodgeball Champion of '96
GT: Big Doody
2 years ago#8
Reverseisback posted...
What a waste of ms points and that's why I'm not getting the new dlc!

no one cares, lol
2 years ago#9
Reverseisback posted...

Don't forget those of us who got the maps the day they released but still haven't gotten all achievements or much use out of them due to not being able to play every single day.
---
"If you don't like something, don't watch it again. Why whinge about it on a forum to a load of divs? Don't worry about it." - Karl Pilkington
2 years ago#10
enterthemadrox posted...
Reverseisback posted...

Don't forget those of us who got the maps the day they released but still haven't gotten all achievements or much use out of them due to not being able to play every single day.

It's only achievements. Cry me a river.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GH-8y2YwsLU
Halo 4 Gameplay GT: Jesse I3aker
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Oh so we're just going to ignore the dlc from march now!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived