Incredibly Disappointed in DLC

#11enterthemadroxPosted 4/9/2013 2:29:19 PM
TC.

I played a Castle DLC game yesterday afternoon, rushed to support a team mate against an enemy. Saw that the enemy had a hardlight shield up so that my team mate couldn't kill him.

I easily managed to run up behind him but when I went for the assassination, I got a beat down instead and was pretty disappointed knowing that unless I boosted (which I only do for dead games or impossible MP achievements), I'd never have the chance to get that series of events happening again.
---
"If you don't like something, don't watch it again. Why whinge about it on a forum to a load of divs? Don't worry about it." - Karl Pilkington
#12DvoloS88Posted 4/9/2013 3:21:04 PM
The new maps are sweet, play good and look great. Sure some of the game types suck on certain maps but thats just the random selection for the castle playlist...
#13Microwave_OvenPosted 4/9/2013 4:25:34 PM
I refuse to take your initial argument into consideration since you are pissed about achievements
---
GT: Thumtac
I am the sole voice of reason
#14SaikredPosted 4/10/2013 7:28:14 AM
GollyFluff posted...
just boost the assassination and be happy you don't have to get a 2 for 1 with the laser

That achievement was a complete mare in Halo 3 :(

I was trying for it for like 3 weeks, then I got it twice in one game lol.
---
Once more into the fray, into the last good fight I'll ever know.
Live or die on this day... Live or die on this day
#15BuyersRemorse55Posted 4/10/2013 9:58:49 AM
lol achievments

lol halo 4
#16GollyFluffPosted 4/10/2013 6:42:08 PM
BuyersRemorse55 posted...
lol achievments

lol halo 4

lol sentences

lol food

lol canoes
---
"Captain Falcon wasn't confirmed for Brawl. Brawl was confirmed for Captain Falcon."