Apparently, some folks over at the HC did some modding and they discovered...

#11bd0g5Posted 4/9/2013 9:16:02 AM
Was martyrdom the perk that made you **** out a nade? Bad players do that with stickies all the time.
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#12lderivedxPosted 4/9/2013 9:20:21 AM
be entirely possible that the person killed could've thrown a 'nade as they were killed

You see the first person view. The guy doesn't start to throw a grenade and if it was shot, why did it blow up long after he died?
---
in PvP... the Grammardin is invincible. But in PvM I find the Mathazon to be much stronger... as long as you've maxed out Derivatives.-wing
#13BurningNovaFirePosted 4/9/2013 9:28:00 AM
bd0g5 posted...
Was martyrdom the perk that made you **** out a nade? Bad players do that with stickies all the time.

Exactly what I was going to say, haha.
---
My friends call me "hadouken", because I'm a down right fierce. GT: Lt KGB
#14VauntX(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 9:35:58 AM
The guy posting the gif is one of the key modders, so I think that can rule out perfect timing on previously thrown grenade.
#15JaidabeccaPosted 4/9/2013 9:53:03 AM
lderivedx posted...
be entirely possible that the person killed could've thrown a 'nade as they were killed

You see the first person view. The guy doesn't start to throw a grenade and if it was shot, why did it blow up long after he died?

VauntX posted...
The guy posting the gif is one of the key modders, so I think that can rule out perfect timing on previously thrown grenade.

I was just thinking of a 1-in-a-million scenario that could explain what had happened is all. I have no reason to doubt the legitimacy of what those people on HC found so it's not like I'm like some of the people here who defend 343 like they're Godly beings who can do no wrong with HALO(they know who they are). If Martyrdom is in H4 that would explain many of those BS death-'nades that people often poop out as they die.
---
RE4, REmake, HALO 1 & 3, & other videos here v
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jaidabecca
#16VauntX(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 9:58:12 AM
It's a fair point well made. I'm not pigeonholing you as some kind of 343 fanatic :)
#17lderivedxPosted 4/9/2013 10:07:16 AM
If Martyrdom is in H4 that would explain many of those BS death-'nades that people often poop out as they die.

I think that just happens because people know they're going to die and a grenade is their last chance to get a kill.
---
Also, we've already established that your amazing high skill 37 firmly establishes you as bad at Halo. - The Beanster
GT: i derive dx
#18ProdozulPosted 4/9/2013 11:33:21 AM
Amazing, thanks for sharing this!
#19YellowPurplePosted 4/9/2013 11:53:37 AM
lmao @ the lengths that 343 went to make this game more like CoD.

Hilarious.
#20enterthemadroxPosted 4/9/2013 12:54:05 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
Then just make one topic.
I mean...the people that have a seething hate for this game spend more time dwelling on it than people who enjoy the game play it.

This is so true and a huge reason I have loads of people on Ignore to avoid the whining.
---
"If you don't like something, don't watch it again. Why whinge about it on a forum to a load of divs? Don't worry about it." - Karl Pilkington