I know it's a long shot but...

#1JaidabeccaPosted 4/9/2013 9:44:04 AM
...does anyone have an un-used Acrtic BR skin that they'd be willing to give? Honestly, it's the 1 pre-order weapon skin I think actually looks cool & my region didn't have it available. Instead, I got the stupid Prime AR skin.

So, are there any kind souls that have the code who haven't used the it yet?
---
RE4, REmake, HALO 1 & 3, & other videos here v
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jaidabecca
#2MrStyPosted 4/9/2013 1:07:02 PM
I will trade it for 400 msp
---
I know your roomie is supposedly in MLG and supposedly has a g/f who is supposedly a fox. I have no patience for bestiality... - Krazylegz
#3Jaidabecca(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2013 8:41:50 AM
bump question to anyone who reads this: Has anyone traded anything with MrSty? If so, did he follow through with his end of whatever the trade was?

BTW, MrSty, it's not that I don't mind trading with you it's just that I've never traded anything through this site before & I'd rather find out if you're dependable before I agree to trade. I'm sure you understand.
---
RE4, REmake, HALO 1 & 3, & other videos here v
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jaidabecca
#4LandonioPosted 4/11/2013 9:00:19 AM(edited)
You're going to do something for me first...

*unzips pants*
---
ROLL TIDE
Playing: Halo 4, Oblivion: GOTY Edition, Banjo-Tooie HD, Ninja Gaiden II, Tekken Tag Tournament 2
#5Spoke_WreckerPosted 4/11/2013 10:43:07 AM
If I still had mine I'd give it to you.

I had it on my receipt. Threw it away on accident >.>; That's how I lost my forest hazop skin, too.
---
What do I look like Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
THIZZ IZ WHAT IT IZ -- GT: Spidux
#6ViktorMaxPosted 4/11/2013 11:19:33 AM
Jaidabecca posted...
bump question to anyone who reads this: Has anyone traded anything with MrSty? If so, did he follow through with his end of whatever the trade was?

BTW, MrSty, it's not that I don't mind trading with you it's just that I've never traded anything through this site before & I'd rather find out if you're dependable before I agree to trade. I'm sure you understand.

I personally would trust him (non-sarcastic)
---
True dat.
#7MrStyPosted 4/11/2013 11:34:52 AM
Offer stands to anyone.
---
I know your roomie is supposedly in MLG and supposedly has a g/f who is supposedly a fox. I have no patience for bestiality... - Krazylegz
#8mk1533Posted 4/11/2013 11:45:16 AM
While on the topic of pre-order dlc, does anyone have either the deadeye or locust code that they would be willing to trade for MS points? Trading 2k MS points for each
---
Xx51LLYR4BBITxX - Learn to spell next time you idoit lol
mr_blobby21 - You spelt idiot wrong, idiot... XBL: Lord Ziggy II
#9Spoke_WreckerPosted 4/11/2013 12:22:10 PM
On that note, had I known I could get 1000 msp I would have traded my dead eye. And locust. And fotus.
---
What do I look like Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
THIZZ IZ WHAT IT IZ -- GT: Spidux
#10mk1533Posted 4/11/2013 12:26:54 PM
The only reason I am trading that high is because the prerelease was so long ago that no one has them anymore. So I think 2k is a good incentive per helm, no?
---
Xx51LLYR4BBITxX - Learn to spell next time you idoit lol
mr_blobby21 - You spelt idiot wrong, idiot... XBL: Lord Ziggy II