Isn't your rank on Halotracker more accurate than the recent CSR update?

#1HaloODSTDPosted 4/9/2013 5:08:21 PM
?
---
GT: Jessica Jung xo PSN: Rutgers Student
Intel Pentium 4 2.40GHz I 256MB I Intel(R) 82845G Graphic Video I 64 MB Memory
#2phillyeagles123Posted 4/9/2013 5:14:53 PM
As of now, probably, since CSR just launched, whereas the Halotracker ranks have been around for much longer. People still have to rank up their CSR for it to be accurate.
---
Best Signature you've ever seen.
#3HaloODSTD(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 5:36:03 PM
phillyeagles123 posted...
As of now, probably, since CSR just launched, whereas the Halotracker ranks have been around for much longer. People still have to rank up their CSR for it to be accurate.

seeing how CSR will reset from time to time, wouldn't Halotracker be the most accurate in the long run? Why was everyone so excited about CSR when Halotracker had ranks the whole time?
---
GT: Jessica Jung xo PSN: Rutgers Student
Intel Pentium 4 2.40GHz I 256MB I Intel(R) 82845G Graphic Video I 64 MB Memory
#4phillyeagles123Posted 4/9/2013 5:45:10 PM
It could be, but we don't know if CSR uses the same algorithms to determine your rank as Halotracker. Plus, I'm pretty sure 343 said they were thinking about occasional resets, so it may not even happen.

As for why everyone was getting excited for it I think was partly because some people were unaware that it would be Waypoint-only, so they figured it would be like Halo 2 and 3 where you can always see it. Also, CSR is Halo 4's official ranking system, not a third-party ranking system, so people probably think CSR could be more legitimate.
---
Best Signature you've ever seen.
#5L337_MuffenPosted 4/9/2013 5:50:33 PM
HaloODSTD posted...
phillyeagles123 posted...

seeing how CSR will reset from time to time, wouldn't Halotracker be the most accurate in the long run? Why was everyone so excited about CSR when Halotracker had ranks the whole time?

Not everyone uses HTKR, and even then HTKR isn't 100% accurate.
---
Be careful around explosions, they're contagious.
GT: L337 Muffen
#6__balePosted 4/9/2013 7:20:52 PM
halo tracker is horribly stupid, CSR seems pretty decent so far from what ive seen. need much longer to decide though.
---
wow strafing tryhards, i always stand still so the bullets can hit me. Whenever someone trys to dodge my shots i know they're a virgin LMAO