I love the dmr

#1L0ZPosted 4/10/2013 10:51:51 AM
It's the only weapon where I can no scope some halfway across the map and beat close range people with shotgun and assault rifle.
---
[Cell Broadband | 256MB XDR | RSX 256MB GDDR3]
#2Johnny_Jon_117Posted 4/10/2013 11:26:05 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
---
Every game is overrated because the Internet hates everything and wants anything that's going up to go down. Like a true villain.
#3shinigamiefaPosted 4/10/2013 11:46:53 AM
I don't like solid rounds.
---
---"One does never fail, but succeed in finding a solution that does not arrive at the desired result"---
#4L0Z(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2013 1:11:57 PM
shinigamiefa posted...

What does that mean
---
#5hellobob09Posted 4/10/2013 2:40:37 PM
I rarely beat a shotgun up close, but I too love the DMR, things a beast.

Unless I'm facing a tough guy, I can **** up a sniper with the DMR.
---
Above the Ignorance
#6DvoloS88Posted 4/10/2013 4:17:27 PM
The dmr it self is a awesome weapon, its the star of halo 4. Its definetly too good though, it needs some type of nerf in the accuracy or aim assist department. A very small one...
#7shinigamiefaPosted 4/10/2013 5:07:28 PM
L0Z posted...
shinigamiefa posted...

What does that mean

The type of weapons I prefer to use.
---
---"One does never fail, but succeed in finding a solution that does not arrive at the desired result"---
#8L0Z(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2013 7:13:57 PM
shinigamiefa posted...
L0Z posted...
shinigamiefa posted...

What does that mean

I've never heard of a solid round type gun. Did you mean to say semi automatic guns (1 shot for every trigger pull)
---
#9shinigamiefaPosted 4/11/2013 12:08:56 AM(edited)
L0Z posted...
shinigamiefa posted...
L0Z posted...
shinigamiefa posted...

What does that mean

I've never heard of a solid round type gun. Did you mean to say semi automatic guns (1 shot for every trigger pull)

Possibly I did not expressed myself correctly. In most games (specially in FPS) I always prefers to use energy weapons and rarely any guns with solid bullets. When I meant "round" I referred to a single piece of ammunition like metallic cartridge or a shotgun shell.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.
---
#10LandonioPosted 4/11/2013 1:34:50 AM
I dislike all the starting weapons, to be honest. They all have their problems an annoyances. Halo honestly hasn't a had a solid balanced and consistent starting weapon since the H2 BR.
---
ROLL TIDE
Playing: Halo 4, Oblivion: GOTY Edition, Banjo-Tooie HD, Ninja Gaiden II, Tekken Tag Tournament 2