Interactive Guide to Halo's Story *Spoilers* *Long*

1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Interactive Guide to Halo's Story *Spoilers* *Long*
2 years ago#101
2 hours well wasted reading a very cool compilation of information:)

But good god you're worse than my cousin and-he has a whole bookcase dedicated to Halo books. I'm surprised someone would take the time to compile all this information. And where did all this forerunner history come from?
Razer1313 posted...
And where did all this forerunner history come from?

Mostly from the Forerunner novel trilogy: Cryptum, Primordium, and Silentium.

But other bits of info from the various terminals spanning Halo 3, CE Anniversary, and Halo 4; along with some miscellaneous books such as the encyclopedia, a few art books, etc.
---
IRON MAIDEN IS MY RELIGION!
Gamertag: Demigod Elessar
why is this interactive?
1 year ago#104
SoundNetwork posted...
why is this interactive?

because we can post messages and converse with the author as well as other people. That's the extent but technically is interactive.
but we're not part of the guide
1 year ago#106
*reads post, shrugs, gears up for more war games*
---
GT: SleazyCrowd72 add me for GTAOnline Halo 4 Splinter Cell BL, Ghost Recon FS, Minecraft C&C3 GoW3 and occasionally BO2.
"Try hard but have fun"
1 year ago#107
Awesome. Why does Noble 6 get up by himself after Jorge throws him out of space, but master chief needs someone to unlock his armor? Is noble 6 just more Bad ass?
---
I'm not saying He's batman, I'm just saying no-ones ever seen Darth Vader and batman in the same room together.
1 year ago#108
gofghxg posted...
Awesome. Why does Noble 6 get up by himself after Jorge throws him out of space, but master chief needs someone to unlock his armor? Is noble 6 just more Bad ass?

6 had some sort of re-entry pack that might've made a difference.
---
When i'm alone I strip, cover myself with Vaseline, lay in my neighbor's garden and pretend I am a slug.
how is this interactive anyway
1 year ago#110
SoundNetwork posted...
how is this interactive anyway

You have any idea how many have asked that question? Please pick any portion above and reread
---
GT: SleazyCrowd72 add me for GTAOnline Halo 4 Splinter Cell BL, Ghost Recon FS, Minecraft C&C3 GoW3 and occasionally BO2.
"Try hard but have fun"
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Interactive Guide to Halo's Story *Spoilers* *Long*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.