Interactive Guide to Halo's Story *Spoilers* *Long*

#121littlebro07Posted 4/27/2014 4:22:02 PMmessage detail
Haven't read the entire topic but was that other ship that landed on installation 04 ever mentioned? Spark talks about it in a terminal in CEA but I don't recall seeing it in this guide. I could have just missed it though.
---
http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb289/volcaitlin/gifs/dancning.gif
#122SrgtStalkerPosted 4/27/2014 5:10:18 PMmessage detail
littlebro07 posted...
Haven't read the entire topic but was that other ship that landed on installation 04 ever mentioned? Spark talks about it in a terminal in CEA but I don't recall seeing it in this guide. I could have just missed it though.

really wanna know more about this
---
Yeah I'm a stalker what about it?
#123SoundNetworkPosted 4/27/2014 9:15:19 PMmessage detail
SrgtStalker posted...
littlebro07 posted...

Maybe the TC would actually give you an answer if this topic was actually interactive.
#124SrgtStalkerPosted 4/28/2014 5:51:34 AMmessage detail
SoundNetwork posted...
SrgtStalker posted...
littlebro07 posted...

Maybe the TC would actually give you an answer if this topic was actually interactive.

I've looked it up before but there's like absolutely nothing but speculation.
---
#125Mister_ChefPosted 5/26/2014 4:53:39 PMmessage detail
Having read the whole thing, I really wish the Forerunner's had been kept shrouded in mystery. I loved the fact that while playing Halo 1 and 2, you were surrounded by all this stuff left behind by some ancient, extinct civilisation, and we had to piece together what we could from it. But now we know everything about them, including all the details of a forerunner-human war, which I always thought was a stupid idea, and they even appear physically in the games! I liked the theory that Forerunners were humans and the survivors of the Halo rings were sent back to the stone age.
#126ZakuLordJoePosted 8/5/2014 3:19:30 PMmessage detail
I was going to make this a thread, but I figured it would fit better here.

I'm a casual Halo fan, I'm not well versed in the mythology behind a few things. I do love the UNSC vehicles though, Hornet fan for life. Having said that, I haven't got around to playing Halo 4 yet, but I did see cutscenes. There was one that got my attention.

The scene where the Broadsword is having the nuke loaded onto it. The nuke itself is being carried by a gravity lift, like the ones by the Covenant. When did humanity develop that tech? As I said I'm not well versed in Halo stuff. Did humanity always have that stuff? Or is it a new development after the war? Any supplementary material that talks about it?

Or is it just a small trivial detail that has no info?

Either way, hope an expert can fill me in. Thanks.
---
Yo buddy...
PSN: cyrax470
#127SrgtStalkerPosted 8/6/2014 12:53:25 PMmessage detail
ZakuLordJoe posted...
I was going to make this a thread, but I figured it would fit better here.

I'm a casual Halo fan, I'm not well versed in the mythology behind a few things. I do love the UNSC vehicles though, Hornet fan for life. Having said that, I haven't got around to playing Halo 4 yet, but I did see cutscenes. There was one that got my attention.

The scene where the Broadsword is having the nuke loaded onto it. The nuke itself is being carried by a gravity lift, like the ones by the Covenant. When did humanity develop that tech? As I said I'm not well versed in Halo stuff. Did humanity always have that stuff? Or is it a new development after the war? Any supplementary material that talks about it?

Or is it just a small trivial detail that has no info?

Either way, hope an expert can fill me in. Thanks.

Forerunner tech.
---
#128ZakuLordJoePosted 8/6/2014 2:21:09 PMmessage detail
Bit this was at space station ivanoff correct? Isn't that a human made station?
---
Yo buddy...
#129SrgtStalkerPosted 8/7/2014 4:14:36 PMmessage detail
ZakuLordJoe posted...
Bit this was at space station ivanoff correct? Isn't that a human made station?

That they upgraded with forerunner tech.
---
#130ZakuLordJoePosted 8/8/2014 4:33:53 AMmessage detail
Well alright then. That settles that, thanks for help!.
---
Yo buddy...