Interactive Guide to Halo's Story *Spoilers* *Long*

#61Sephiroth9704Posted 4/11/2013 7:22:14 AMmessage detail
holy mother of balls the saturation level of virginity in this topic's air is almost maxed out

wtf
#62devil mingy(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2013 6:49:13 PMmessage detail
Gracias, all.

holy mother of balls the saturation level of virginity in this topic's air is almost maxed out

Can't be helped, I'm afraid. This is an incredibly nerdy topic on an inherently nerdy message board. See Section 4 for more details (post 6)
#63LootmanPosted 4/15/2013 5:39:41 PMmessage detail
jakethenoob posted...
first

And that took you 8 minutes to type?
---
Been on here since 2006, survived two account bans and one ban that was across all accounts that I thought was permanent. I just did.
\(._.)/
#64Moody_DroidPosted 4/16/2013 1:59:37 PMmessage detail
why is this a sticky?
---
You can't spam on host with the DMR~Fhos
BO2 is the best COD game in terms of weapon balance~Silver17
#65Demigod_ElessarPosted 4/16/2013 11:42:41 PMmessage detail
Moody_Droid posted...
why is this a sticky?

Because, unlike a majority of you people apparently, there are some of us who actually enjoy and care about the extensive lore of the Halo universe. And this is a nice compilation of the various forms of media.
---
IRON MAIDEN IS MY RELIGION!
Gamertag: Demigod Elessar
#66Killean_NuggetsPosted 4/17/2013 4:41:29 PMmessage detail
Moody_Droid posted...
why is this a sticky?

Because, unlike a majority of you people apparently, there are some of us who actually enjoy and care about the extensive lore of the Halo universe. And this is a nice compilation of the various forms of media.

http://www.halotracker.com/H4/Demigod%20Elessar

Not even surprised that you are so abysmal.
---
vBlite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw5x_bc9Lvo&feature=plcp
#67COG_KillaPosted 4/17/2013 11:56:20 PMmessage detail
Killean_Nuggets posted...
http://www.halotracker.com/H4/Demigod%20Elessar

Not even surprised that you are so abysmal.

You really love doing that, don't you?
---
When i'm alone I strip, cover myself with Vaseline, lay in my neighbor's garden and pretend I am a slug.
#68krazyninjaman3Posted 4/18/2013 3:20:17 PMmessage detail
Read through all the posts; great topic.

i have become as close as ever to being a nerd virgin after reading this topic. It is kind of a nice 'innocent-esque' feeling that im glad i have been able to enjoy the opposite spectrum of during my life, in order to fully appreciate it now.
#69devil mingy(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 8:05:03 PMmessage detail(edited)
Moody_Droid posted...
why is this a sticky?

Because a mod stickied it to the front page. I'm pretty surprised myself.

krazyninjaman3 posted...
Read through all the posts; great topic.

i have become as close as ever to being a nerd virgin after reading this topic. It is kind of a nice 'innocent-esque' feeling that im glad i have been able to enjoy the opposite spectrum of during my life, in order to fully appreciate it now.

Thanks... I think.

But boy, if you think this is bad, stay away from the boards of any Blizzard or Bioware game.
#70DeltaNovember0Posted 4/19/2013 2:39:03 PMmessage detail
Don't worry Mingy, I remember you back from last year when I lurked this board. This was a very insightful topic, and I'm glad that you made the effort to post it
---
Have fun storming the castle!
XBL: shaDow haWk14 N