Interactive Guide to Halo's Story *Spoilers* *Long*

#71RoyLeerPosted 4/19/2013 11:29:10 PMmessage detail
I prefer Halo 3 and no one can say that it is not realistic because we do not know what will happen in 550 years its futuristic call of duty has great balance issues if you use something people complain even if they use it as WTF is wrong with you play online is a bunch of people screaming for years for using a gun is, either you noob to use it or it's a crappy weapon (and no it does not matter what weapon you use)

I'm not saying it does not happen in halo but they give you the ace to mute button and the weapons are more balanced each weapon has their own situation and most of the people who are screaming.

I personally love that anything can happen that stand up from the grave or a warthog tires flying halfway across the map to kill you is realistically it could happen or a boy flying in the path of your ball and give your opponent one second more to live . It depends on the player, I choose call of duty but that's my opinion just try something that catches your interest. Halo 4 helmet is a very useful prop.

Halo 4 will get an update designed specifically for weapon balance, and developer 343 Industries has described some of the ideas that are currently being tested. Such as, the master chief armor and the master chief costume will to be upgraded.

The developer has also specifically asked for feedback on the proposed changes.
A lot of balance changes revolve around Halo 4's ever popular precision weapons, especially the DMR. The studio current thinking is between about weakening DMR or improves other weapons, with the team now experimenting with it later.
#72devil mingy(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2013 6:31:59 PMmessage detail
^ Not exactly sure what to make of that...

DeltaNovember0 posted...
Don't worry Mingy, I remember you back from last year when I lurked this board. This was a very insightful topic, and I'm glad that you made the effort to post it

I'm surprised that I made enough of an impression on this board for lurkers to remember me, unlike my very active tenure on the 2, 3, and Reach boards. Still, many thanks.
#73Moody_DroidPosted 4/21/2013 8:52:10 PMmessage detail
devil mingy posted...
Moody_Droid posted...
why is this a sticky?

Because a mod stickied it to the front page. I'm pretty surprised myself.

I'm all for stickies but this one isn't even about Halo 4

only on gamefaqs
---
You can't spam on host with the DMR~Fhos
BO2 is the best COD game in terms of weapon balance~Silver17
#74COG_KillaPosted 4/22/2013 1:05:46 AMmessage detail
The halo universe is totally related to the story of halo 4.
---
When i'm alone I strip, cover myself with Vaseline, lay in my neighbor's garden and pretend I am a slug.
#75Moody_DroidPosted 4/24/2013 5:38:04 PMmessage detail
The story of Halo 4 is related to Halo 4, the stories of the other games are not at all and are only even related because they take place in the same universe, the story arc of games 1-3 is completely irrelevant to 4
---
#76COG_KillaPosted 4/24/2013 10:22:34 PMmessage detail
they're related to each other. you can't totally disregard the past. the only way something can be unrelated to halo 4 is if you're talking about completely different without relating it to something created for the halo universe.
---
When i'm alone I strip, cover myself with Vaseline, lay in my neighbor's garden and pretend I am a slug.
#77devil mingy(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 3:19:26 PMmessage detail
Moody_Droid posted...
The story of Halo 4 is related to Halo 4, the stories of the other games are not at all and are only even related because they take place in the same universe, the story arc of games 1-3 is completely irrelevant to 4

To be fair, this topic is partially about Halo 4's story... or at least the parts of it worth mentioning. >_>
#78Moody_DroidPosted 4/26/2013 5:20:57 AMmessage detail
That's not enough to be considered on topic, especially not for a sticky. I think this is a great, informative topic and obviously people appreciate you putting it together, but I just don't think it's sticky material. Just my two cents though good sir.
---
#79devil mingy(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2013 9:55:00 AMmessage detail
To each his own, I suppose.

Anyhow, I had no part in this topic getting stickied. It was up to the mods of GameFAQs. You'd have to ask them.
#80COG_KillaPosted 4/27/2013 3:10:27 PMmessage detail
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/6-message-board-announcements/53773698

It's kind of a long shot, but since it does have halo 4 details, I would say no rules are being broken.
---